• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EUROO7 didn't deserve to get turned. I am sad to see him lose.

OrangeYoshi gets the MVP award.

ABBA hunt pattern, then? It is the only way it fits with esemesas hunted night 1, jonti hunted night4, and King killed while hunting a hunter.

That would mean sbr was hunted by different packs. With an ABAB hunt pattern the same pack hunted him twice. He is the first no hunt night.

Nights 7 & 8 are both no hunt nights. If ABBA pattern, both nights would belong to the Rote pack. in which case Davis and Euro would be wolves. If ABAB, something happened the night Kaetje would have hunted, and I would assume a lover interfered. She did not get a cursed because the Rote pack hunted night 9 and she was dead by night 8.

The only other no hunt is night 13, which Euro is claiming as his turn night.

Unless someone is lying and both Davis and Euro are not wolves, and only Euro is. Davis most probably is a cultist with the Rote pack. Which leaves a lone cultist out there for the Gelbe pack, probably HC. or Walrus. Or Rock.

whatever.

unvote Davisx3m

Vote Euro

Uneven packs.

Gelbe had 4 wolves, Rote had 5. There were only like 4 cultists total, or something like that.

Only EURO has been turned. Night 8 no-hunt was due to the last Gelbe wolf dying. The hunt pattern is ABAB.

Official vote count, 14h 14min

Davisx3m - 4 - OrangeYoshi, Sedracus, Boris ze Spider, EUROO7
OrangeYoshi - 3 - Davisx3m, humancalculator, Rockingluke
EUROO7 - 3 - joebethegreat, AVN, trespoe

not voted - 1 - walrus

Missed two votes - 1 - walrus
Missed one vote - 3 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Rockingluke

Official vote count, 14h 14min

Davisx3m - 4 - OrangeYoshi, Sedracus, Boris ze Spider, EUROO7
OrangeYoshi - 3 - Davisx3m, humancalculator, Rockingluke
EUROO7 - 3 - joebethegreat, AVN, trespoe

not voted - 1 - walrus

Missed two votes - 1 - walrus
Missed one vote - 3 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Rockingluke
People should unvote OY. Let's see if we can TIE Euro and Davis.

People should unvote OY. Let's see if we can TIE Euro and Davis.

I've yet to speak to Davis, so that may not be the best course of action. I don't know what he thinks of this.

But if Davis keeps being Davis, I -will- have him lynched.

I'm appalled at the fact that a certain someone is apparently a "hunter", and has apparently forgotten about it.

And what did I tell you guys before dying?

DON'T HUNT EUROO!!!!

GM Announcement

The Baddies have surrendered!

(which is kind of amuzing since they could still win at their leissure and there is nothing the goodies could do to stop it. Will be interesting to see if it was defaitism, feeling that they didn't deserve the win, poor baddie coordination, GM error - hopefully not - or just plain stupidity that caused this surrender)

I'll make a proper update when I get back home but the game is now officially over and you can start discussion who did what and why and/or what you think of the rules or setup etc.

I blame Euro who made me surrender :(
First WW game for me in years so I trusted him...

And now we could have won apparently... TY EURO! :mad:

So when did davis get turned?

1704, I was a simple peasent in Northern England... I then got attacked. Living a fearful life, killing lots of people. Then I met all of you.

So when did davis get turned?
Same night he shot you. He was a cursed villager hunter.

He "won" the 50% chance of killing an attacker but then instead of dying he got turned.

Baddies surrendered?

ah come ON! Seriously, WHAT? THE? F?

There is only one thing I could think of that could make the baddies even consider this... That the person who contacted me as the sorc, was indeed not the sorc, but used it to infiltrate the pack, but I really don't think that's the case.

As far as I know (and I haven't been in contact with anyone since I died) is that the baddies are with at least 4, with 11 players alive. With the seer dead, this would be an easy victory, except if the name of the last wolf is known to the JL.

WHY?

Baddies surrendered?

ah come ON! Seriously, WHAT? THE? F?

There is only one thing I could think of that could make the baddies even consider this... That the person who contacted me as the sorc, was indeed not the sorc, but used it to infiltrate the pack, but I really don't think that's the case.

As far as I know (and I haven't been in contact with anyone since I died) is that the baddies are with at least 4, with 11 players alive. With the seer dead, this would be an easy victory, except if the name of the last wolf is known to the JL.

WHY?
Because there was no sorcerer and the baddies told the "sorcerer" who they were... Still they could easily have won had they just talked to their cultists...