• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Periodically I can not access that sub-forum....

Yes, it seems to have disappeared.

There are currently two of them. One in upcoming games and one is current games. Only the current games section give me access, but the thread does not pop up in "my threads", unlike all other threads I post in.

Well, knowing Paradox, it wont be quite so obvious. Either that or it's a cunning double bluff.

Still a HOI/Vicky style hybrid cold war game would rock.

Periodically I can not access that sub-forum....

We are currently experiencing problems with our time/space flux capacitor, Someone spilled some liquid on it and caused this temporary rift.
No need for panic all will return to normal soon and the universe put back on track.

We are currently experiencing problems with our time/space flux capacitor, Someone spilled some liquid on it and caused this temporary rift.
No need for panic all will return to normal soon and the universe put back on track.

Don't bananas provide fuel for the flux capacitors? Maybe paradox needs to invest in Dole. Lol

Ohhh interesting!!

If it's a cold war game, P'Dox needs to hire new Secret Project Project Names Inventors, because this is too obvious...

If it's a cold war game, P'Dox needs to hire new Secret Project Project Names Inventors, because this is too obvious...

We called NCP2 project Eisenhower.. and we got a Project Truman that is announced at gamescom.

In August some time.