• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Gradiant

Well this is a fun situation. 3 days till parity and 1 wolf. I wonder who it is. Gradiant is a good target, and I think Comm Cody is as well, so just to change things up...

Vote Comm Cody

Partially because hdk unvoted Cody yesterday, claiming he didn't want a tie , and then voted split to make it a tie. And partially because his votes are annoying me.

Oh, and I think he's a wolf. There's that, too.

His name looks very small to me? :huh:

Everyone's name looks small to the King of Werewolf.
BowingSmiley.gif

We are not worthy.
BowingSmiley.gif

girlfriend? does your wife know? :D

vote the split

Technically she isn't my wife.
Legally it's as close as it gets, practically she probably is in every way that counts, but technically she's still a mere girlfriend :p

Euro had me fooled... another lesson learnt. Good i remained in the ComfyCorner (TM).

In any case, i new the_hdk could only be evil :p

Did I tell you guys about EURO or did I tell you guys about Euro?
Tsk.

EUROO7 is. That's all he's good for.

Oh, hush. You just need to switch your strategy around a bit :p

Vote Gradiant

Giving up so soon?

Unvote Gradiant

.. right.

Well this is a fun situation. 3 days till parity and 1 wolf. I wonder who it is. Gradiant is a good target, and I think Comm Cody is as well, so just to change things up...

Vote Comm Cody

Partially because hdk unvoted Cody yesterday, claiming he didn't want a tie , and then voted split to make it a tie. And partially because his votes are annoying me.

Oh, and I think he's a wolf. There's that, too.

:)

Well, if we make it to the last day, whoever is that last wolf probably deserves being there.

Meanwhile:

Vote comm. cody

edit: actually, I am really interested in what people have been arguing against my Euro case. Someone must have been convincing enough to get me to doubt myself. The question is: Who was it?

Same here, cow-dog-man :)

*Goes and grabs another belgian beer in the fridge and comes back to the ComfyCorner(TM)*

image.php

Same here, cow-dog-man :)

What kind of twisted creature from the depths of hell is this?!

Does fit the theme though.

Votecount, coming up.

Votecount, 5 hours, 55 minutes to deadline:

Gradiant - 3 - snoop, Falc, Comm. Cody

Comm. Cody - 2 - Kingepyon, randakar

Not-voted: Rendap, Gradiant

Last edited:
For some reason I counted Gradiant's vote from yesterday. Thanks for pointing that out.

VOTE Gradient

There are some interesting points about his behavior in the last few days I would like to know more about. Since I haven't had time for further analysis today, I'll go with my gut feeling and vote Gradient.

Let's see if that's enough or if we need another day!

6 people alive right now.

If we lynch a villager, it's 4 players left, and 1 shot to get the last wolf. We could (and should!) aim for a tie at that point, to maximise our odds of getting the last wolf.
If we lynch two villagers, it's 3 players left, and still 1 shot to get the last wolf. But instead of 3 suspects, everyone will have only two choices. The wolf, or the villager.
Much better chances to guess right, in other words.

So what I'm saying is: This game needs a 2-way tie. Either today, or tomorrow.

Final Votecount, Day 5:

Gradiant - 4 - snoop, Falc, Comm. Cody, Rendap

Comm. Cody - 3 - Kingepyon, randakar, Gradiant

Not-voted: none

Day 5:

What were once good-spirited monsters looked more like jaded warriors by the time Day 5 dawned. There was little talk. Some of them tried to find clues in behaviour, others just kept silent, fearing lynch more than the humans themselves. A Bronze Colossus recieved some tough love today. He was thrown into a fire and melted, leaving a puddle of bronze. Clearly not the reaction expected from a human.

Night 5:

Disheartened, the remaining six turned in for the night. There were only a couple who did not sleep. You could feel the resignation in the air - they did not believe they could survive this. Kingepyon died that night. He died silently in his sleep. The monsters gathered in the living room as before. They hoped that this would be the last time...

You lynch Gradiant the villager
Kingepyon is hunted by the wolves

VOTE COMM CODY

Because you guys are so paranoid you think I'm a human. You may kill me, but you will regret it!