• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Roma?

The Eternal City?

To hell with Dutch independence, those Persians must burn for this outrage! Send in Grubby!

Another smashing chapter, my good man! And, very nice Calipah! Another great addition to this fine work! :D

And I agree with Avernite, to hell with Dutch independence... :D

One of the best chapters without gratuitous shower scenes that you have done. Congrat to Calipah as well for an excellant contribution.

Not wishing to shatter the illusion too much but did the invasion of Italy actually take place in your game or is it a plot device? If the Persians really invaded Italy by sea, that would have to be the most audacious move ever by the AI.

I wonder if Inigo is going to start communicating with a twin in the future soon.

Roma?

The Eternal City?

To hell with Dutch independence, those Persians must burn for this outrage! Send in Grubby!

Threw you guys a curve ball there , eh ? XD Yeah , this is going to require delicacy !

Interesting, the middle bit about Inigo... That could have interesting ramifications considering what words are being thrown about.

Indeed :D Starting to form parallels with what happened to Tom , don't you think ? XD

Another smashing chapter, my good man! And, very nice Calipah! Another great addition to this fine work! :D

And I agree with Avernite, to hell with Dutch independence... :D

Calipah did great :D Haha , yes .

Use a key. It smells nicer.

Haha , it does

And it is not so cold in winter...

Correct XD

One of the best chapters without gratuitous shower scenes that you have done. Congrat to Calipah as well for an excellant contribution.

Not wishing to shatter the illusion too much but did the invasion of Italy actually take place in your game or is it a plot device? If the Persians really invaded Italy by sea, that would have to be the most audacious move ever by the AI.

I wonder if Inigo is going to start communicating with a twin in the future soon.

Thank you sir ! I've lost track of a lot of the game movements a long time ago to be honest XD Just going with the flow right now and generally how it happened XD . Taking lots of liberties .

Haha communicating with his twin ? XD

Haha , you just forgot to read , silly ! He only did the fourteen paragraphs . After that I took over again XD

No I did not forget to read.

It's just that I'm not quite comfortable with describing
"yes mein Qayd" the answer came.
as a paragraph (even if, on review with dictionary in hand, this seems to be the case)

Also, to hell with Rome, we need a proper protagonist, ie. a FREE NETHERLANDS!

No I did not forget to read.

It's just that I'm not quite comfortable with describing
as a paragraph (even if, on review with dictionary in hand, this seems to be the case)

Also, to hell with Rome, we need a proper protagonist, ie. a FREE NETHERLANDS!

Haha , a proper protagonist . Short lines whenever dialogue shifts are always new paragraphs for us over here . At least that's how I've been trained XD

I think now is the time for you to include Leonidas in your AAR :p

He could appear in a dream or vision :p

Haha , I wonder if I could get away with that XD

Maybe he's not as homoerotic as the rest of us...you don't know what you're missing Trekkie. :D

Wow. That is all I can say. I'm only up to "Chapter XI: Infiltration and Capture", but I'm hooked. Your decriptiveness and style are wonderful and a treat to read.

Thank you very much , sir :D I'm very glad you're enjoying it ! Please do give us comments as you go along if you would be so kind :D We love hearing what new people think of the old chapters !

My blasphemies?!?!
I'm just having some fun...:D

Besides, you should then go after everyone else, not just me. :p