• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Weapon loads are in the unit XML files; it's all tweakable/completely changeable. It's the same for ordinance, sensors, scenarios and campaigns.

You'll be able to put all of your research to good use in an 'Uber-Realism Pack'-stylee mod at launch, I'm sure Nimitz :) :p

Weapon loads are in the unit XML files; it's all tweakable/completely changeable. It's the same for ordinance, sensors, scenarios and campaigns.

You'll be able to put all of your research to good use in an 'Uber-Realism Pack'-stylee mod at launch, I'm sure Nimitz :) :p
Yes, but if the Kitchen isn't in the game I won't be able to use it, will I? :p Anyway, Jan has already told me the Kitchen will be there, as well as the "bedroom, living room, and bathroom." :D:p

Yes, but if the Kitchen isn't in the game I won't be able to use it, will I? :p Anyway, Jan has already told me the Kitchen will be there, as well as the "bedroom, living room, and bathroom." :D:p
No, lol, as in, you can add a new weapon to one of the weapon XML files, then assign that new weapon to a (new or existing) loadout of a unit in the unit XML files.

It should cater for pretty much anyone's modding needs, within the game environment and mechanics. You only need a texteditor and access to wikipedia :p

You're both on my "list" due to the use of z's! :laugh:

Dusting off the old "Norwegian game dev sword," are you? :D

Oh you'll be "visited" by a man dressed as a Udaloy to lure you into a false sense of security before he gets you, don't worry. :p

I have a question thats been bugging me for a while, if anyone can answer it then please do:
an f-22 is stealth, right, and when you turn youre radar on you can get counter detected by ESM, so if an f-22 turns its radar on then wont its stealth ability be compramised? and if so doesn't that defeat the purpose?
-if so will that be incorporated in game?

Yes. ASEA radar is in principle extremely resistant to counter-detection, and it's really a game changer right now. We make a guess that ESM is going to catch up with LPIR in the decades ahead.

Right now, ESM detection is a bit too strong. We're going to tweak that. The F-22 (and the T-50) is extremely hard to detect when it is not emitting. Would be sad otherwise, considering what these machines cost :)