• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It tells you if you have an heir in line for the throne, a possible dynasty connection, etc...

I thought this was hilarious, personally...

eu36m.png

I'd like to point out that they did go on to have a white peace and subsequently take some of their lands back from the Mamluks. Odd really, as the Hasfids had 20k troops to the Mamluks 200,000...

Very weird game. Vijayanagar moved to S.E asia, Assam forged an Empire, then collapsed, and the Ming snaked into Europe. Catholic Byzantium, Novogrod...

The only orthodox nations left are Ryazan, Iraq and Bosnia (Vassal of the Great Irish Freehold (Empire to everyone else :*( ))

Iraq orthodox?TRololol i want to see that
And a naval battle in the sea of Gaben?I hope it didn't affect the release of Half life 2 episode 3 :D

eu32mso.png

In 1542 they lost all but Van to rebels. As of now I think I will try and save them as my vassal...

They've been this way since the early 1400s when I noticed them. I started before Timur did anything important at the last year before Yuan switches to Ming, hoping to get the area into a couple groups of states as usual. I only succeeded partially, and the Wu is their PU.

Those Jalayarids :O this is what i strive for!

Is that the MPM mod for D&T?

But is he usig the MPM map? That's what I was asking.

Yes, you, supposedly as Venice, are getting rather beaten up . . .

Yeah, the game is getting too hard, although I'm not currently playing that savegame. I was dragged into multiple wars that lasted decades and are still going. I actually asked for help in here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?618684-Tips-for-War-and-Alliances

The real problem was Spain getting involved, because no matter how strong they are, they can't enter Venice as long as I rule in the sea. Check this:
EU3_6.bmp

:D

But yes, I've some provinces in South America, and Cape. But they aren't very useful until I get a Core on them.

Yeah, the game is getting too hard, although I'm not currently playing that savegame. I was dragged into multiple wars that lasted decades and are still going. I actually asked for help in here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?618684-Tips-for-War-and-Alliances

The real problem was Spain getting involved, because no matter how strong they are, they can't enter Venice as long as I rule in the sea. Check this:
View attachment 58008

But yes, I've some provinces in South America, and Cape. But they aren't very useful until I get a Core on them.
How could the AI be that stupid? 100k men in a province which they know they have no hope of crossing? The only thing that will do is, one, take a butt-load of attrition, and, two, leave their own lands undefended.

The problem is that the AI seems to treat every war like it's a life-and-death struggle rather than contenting itself with limited objectives.

Oh, and war is not life and death struggle? Bah, now i know why people fought so many wars in history. They just knew they won't die XD...

But i agree with the point that AI is derpish. Now you can just wait until it will lose it's manpower and their armies start melting, then, hire few mercenaries, and start destroying them...

View attachment 58008

When I saw that picture, I had deja vu (though I was playing as Naples at the time):

96gUL.jpg

The problem is that the AI seems to treat every war like it's a life-and-death struggle rather than contenting itself with limited objectives.
The AI doesn't seem to have any concept of prioritizing objectives at all. If an ally calls me to war, there is no guarantee that I'll even send any troops. But the AI will constantly send armies at you, even if they had no chance of accomplishing anything.