• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well what fun there is in roleplaying if you are still in "effect" same as the latin and Christian nations?

Chrisian nations? Bah! We want a higher colonist gain than 0. How come Spain don't get any colonists on the basis that they believe Jesus was a prophet? That is the game simulating geopolitics that do not exist in our game.

becouse Muslims are wrong and desrve none despite of the geopolitics?
The game mechanism stops simulating our world after the day one of the first session. Thats part of the fun in the highly AU whacko setup, to see how it works in a game that simulates something completely different.

But like said, these are issues of Mod/non-mod eternal holy war, so I think we just need to agree to disagree

No change son, once you give me your little finger, in next week you would be pleaing for vassalisation ;)

The complete Analogy with Middle Earth!​

*Note comparisons was made not only based on location but also on style of diplomacy, relevance, current alliances and coolness factor.*

A new power is rising. Its victory is at hand.
This night the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan.
March to Helm's Deep. Leave none alive.

MiddleEarth.jpg

Also I wanted to be Isengard :cool:

Dagorlad
The great, treeless, open plain between the Emyn Muil and Cirith Gorgor. The name means the Battle Plain in Sindarin, and refers to the Battle of Dagorlad fought there between Sauron's forces and the Last Alliance of Elves and Men at the end of the Second Age. The bodies of the dead decayed as normal, but over time part of the field became a wetland, the Dead Marshes, where the images of the fallen could be seen.

Later, in the Third Age, the Dagorlad was the site of many battles between Gondor and various Easterling armies, including the Battle of the Morannon. The countless battles of two ages left Dagorlad as a devastated wasteland, contaminated and unhealthy, with ponds of poisonous slick and mounds of scorched earth.

Really?

Had I had Mûmakil thing would have been very different! >:[

Also:
A) Finland has already claimed Isengaard
B) Where were you when our armies got eaten by angry trees?

You have got both position and scorched earth. Blame Ike =] (And colour too!)

Well I suppose you could be Fangorn (Close to me, non agression pact with Isen) but that would make me uncomfortable.

Had I had Mûmakil thing would have been very different! >:[

Also:
A) Finland has already claimed Isengaard
B) Where were you when our armies got eaten by angry trees?

a) This person has lost a claim being a non-entity in world politics
b)Breeding Urukhais?

non-agression between Fangorn and Isen

You had better watch out for hobbits...

As an aside, does this mean you are allying with Russia? And does that mean everybody else must call for your destruction based on the same claims as for war over the Egypt-Rus pact?

You had better watch out for hobbits...

As an aside, does this mean you are allying with Russia? And does that mean everybody else must call for your destruction based on the same claims as for war over the Egypt-Rus pact?

No and No.

This time Saruman has his own quest as my Palantir was sold to Ike for his own demise .

Isengard has a NAP with Dagorlad/Fangorn = Isengard is in league with Mordor

wat

Separate

1) check how the friendly relationship between Fangorn and Isengaard turned out after some hobbits visited.. (hint: he has plans on choping you down :p )

2) Jakalo=Isengaard, Isengaard is friends with Mordor = Jakalo is friends with vR?

2) Jakalo=Isengaard, Isengaard is friends with Mordor = Jakalo is friends with vR?

I thought Isengaard was the protagonist and Mordor was the antagonist in LOTR? I admit I've never seen any of the movies nor read any of the books, but I was sure that's how it was...

And yeah, checking out how the Fangorn/Isengaard relationship turned out will be mightily difficult, seeing as how I didn't even know there was a Fangorn before today.

Isengard is actually best to descripre my rather complicated relationship to Russia...

But I could be Dol Guldur or Minas Morgul as well...;)

Having al-Andalus as the Shire doesn't really match their role in the last war; the hobbits should be some minor nation that comes to Gondor's aid. France would fit better. al-Andalus should rather be one of the undifferentiated "southern nations" that serve Sauron, like the corsairs. Also I think Rohan is a better fit for one of the western nations that rattled the sabres to force the B-S alliance to back down. Bohemia maybe. Then for Persia, I think they'd be better as the undead army that Aragorn raises to fulfil their oaths and find rest by serving their true King whom they forswore in life; not so much for the backstory but rather for the theme of necromancy and dark magics turned to the cause of good.

Jakalo: Are you referring to Dwarves from the books or to Peter Jackson´s Gimli aka comic relief ?

The book of course

I thought Isengaard was the protagonist and Mordor was the antagonist in LOTR? I admit I've never seen any of the movies nor read any of the books, but I was sure that's how it was...

And yeah, checking out how the Fangorn/Isengaard relationship turned out will be mightily difficult, seeing as how I didn't even know there was a Fangorn before today.

Uhh, thats depressing =[ Fangorn or rather Tree folk inhibiting Fangorn backstabbed Sauron as he chopped down his forest (part of it) to fuel fires of industry. It will make sense in Vicky, I suppose.
Isengaard, Saruman, evil wizard, breeding orcs, taking over the ridder mark.

Fangorn, trees, living forest

Rohan, Gondor, noble humans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92B6b2JifDw

Also, wouldn't West Rome be the ressurected Arnor?

I like to see him as a visionary too far ahead of his time.

I could be ressurected Arnor but if we start ressurecting stuff it will get really messy.
Isengard is actually best to descripre my rather complicated relationship to Russia...

But I could be Dol Guldur or Minas Morgul as well...;)

Dol Guldur would fit sort of, but I see you more as a peaple behind Rhune sea. (a.k.a slaves of Mordor) Well if Dol Guldur suits you better..

And no I am Isengard! Bow to the White Hand!
Having al-Andalus as the Shire doesn't really match their role in the last war; the hobbits should be some minor nation that comes to Gondor's aid. France would fit better. al-Andalus should rather be one of the undifferentiated "southern nations" that serve Sauron, like the corsairs. Also I think Rohan is a better fit for one of the western nations that rattled the sabres to force the B-S alliance to back down. Bohemia maybe. Then for Persia, I think they'd be better as the undead army that Aragorn raises to fulfil their oaths and find rest by serving their true King whom they forswore in life; not so much for the backstory but rather for the theme of necromancy and dark magics turned to the cause of good.

But France is actually important! And I didnt want it to be only based on last war, but yeah, Al-Andalus sorta ruins it. If only I could make them a vassal of mine and make them switch religion (muahaha)
And seeing Persia as your closest ally it makes perfect sense him being Rohan if not for location.