• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I saw 1919-1933 for about 5 seconds before I realised I didn't have the 1.04 patch on. I installed the patch. 1919-1933 refused to work. But the map was very interesting, very nicely done. Salut!

I know, I know, but my internet connection has to be renewed, and my ISP has been lagging for 3 months now, so please be patient.

am...hey, maybe anyone can create some patch that gamer could add another province as its historical province, like germany did during IIWW with sudets, Memel, Danzing and ect.or russia did with baltic states that could leter anex it like its own historical province..?i mean i can do it in "save games" file, but i cant do it in-game

I played the scenario as Estonia and now I have some questions.

Is it normal that...
there are Latvian areas with 100% Russian population and absolutely no Russians in Estonia?
I get 3 errors on the load screen?
I have -48 manpower?
I'm at war with France?
I can't move my troops?
there is monarchy in Estonia?
the party bar is blank?

Last edited:
Liiwo said:
I played the scenario as Estonia and now I have some questions.

Is it normal that...
there are Latvian areas with 100% Russian population and absolutely no Russians in Estonia?
I get 3 errors on the load screen?
I have -48 manpower?
I'm at war with France?
I can't move my troops?
there is monarchy in Estonia?
the party bar is blank?

This hasn't been worked on in quite some time. You can try my conversion, here, but I don't think it would be as good as if a whole team was working on it.

Hi,

Does anyone thought about having to scenarios:
Entente Powers Victory - Historical
Central Powers Victory - Ahistorical

I know it would cost many work, but the Ahistorical one wouldn't even need too much events 'only' the afterwar treaties.

Please, don't ignore me, at least reply with a 'yes' or a 'no'.

AFAIK, this is the first time I read about this (although I haven't lately visited this thread to make such "precise" statement :eek:o There might be others that already mentioned that). Perhaps it is just too much work for something you can achieve by winning with Germany in the 1914 scenario, IMO.

Here is my conversion (and just a conversion) of TWEP for Victoria patch 1.03b to Victoria:Revolutions patch 2.01. And I'll also PM Dark Knight to sticky my download thread.

TWEP DOWNLOAD HERE.