• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Fry, does that mean I negotiate with you standing in for the Persian Government?

OOC: I did for a while but I withdrew it after President Davis started going mad. I'll probably reissue it once I'm certain the CSA has won/secured a long term peace deal with the USA

OOC: So everyone learning that the Copperhead Democrats holding 65% of Congress and a majority of the people wishing for the war to end no matter what hasn't convinced you that I am going to win? :p

Yup.

Polandball stats added.

King, the fact that General Sherman just cut your country in half, and can harm anywhere he damn well wants to makes them hesitant.

OOC: Russia Recognising Foreign rebels! Dangerous precedent he's setting surely recognising one group of foreign rebels will simply inspire opressed Peoples in Russia to rise up. If I don't at least see weak uprisings in The Ukraine, The Baltic states, The Caucuses and Finland soon I'll be disappointed. After the poles were successful surely that would inspire Russian Dissidents to rise up.

King, the fact that General Sherman just cut your country in half, and can harm anywhere he damn well wants to makes them hesitant.

OOC: Was hoping no one would notice.... :p
Though the fact Jackson is rampaging through Pennsylvania with nothing to stop him and close to taking Philidelphia should count for something.

OOC: Was hoping no one would notice.... :p
Though the fact Jackson is rampaging through Pennsylvania with nothing to stop him and close to taking Philidelphia should count for something.

You DO realize the Army of the Susquehanna is about... two days march from Jackson... right?

You DO realize the Army of the Susquehanna is about... two days march from Jackson... right?

OOC: As is the Army of Georgia from Sherman. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the AoS wouldn't stand much of a chance, being mainly conscripts, having poor leadership, and having poor morale after Jackson's total war policy and the fact that they are defending Philidelphia instead of marching on Richmond.

I will now stop before I anger you enough to take away my armies :p

OOC: Why do people feel the need to give random pointless advice/state the obvious/talk about things without fully considering them/actually give bad advice in the thread?

OOC: You should lure the commies to a trap by offering publicly to surrender to them if their whole army marches unarmed into your temporary capital!

OOC: Dammit Jacob, why the hell do you insist on always giving my plans away! :p

OOC: As is the Army of Georgia from Sherman. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the AoS wouldn't stand much of a chance, being mainly conscripts, having poor leadership, and having poor morale after Jackson's total war policy and the fact that they are defending Philidelphia instead of marching on Richmond.

I will now stop before I anger you enough to take away my armies :p

Like your army is any better.

OTL the Confederacy proved that they had good fighting skills, and could beat larger armies with poorly trained troops.

Well.

Now the Union Army is smaller, has good fighting skills (Imagine the Iron Brigade. Now Imagine two whole Corps of them. That's the core of the AoS.), and great leadership (Hancock). Now they are going up against demoralized whites, and illiterate, poorly trained blacks.

Need I say more.

OOC: So, which side wants to pay the most for a Battalion of Gurhkas and therefore win the war?

It's with Germany.

And it's not about war.

Munich Times
August 1st, 1863​

News has come into our hands today that the new Government-Controlled Printing Shop here in Munich has just released some startling news. Since the middle of June, the Government has stopped printing pro-German Federation Propaganda, and has instead turned to printing false copies of the new German Mark. Of course, here in the German Federation, we use the Bavarian Gulder, which is tied 1:1 with the British Pound, so such an operation has had no negatives on our nation. But, once such a massive amount of currency hits the German Empire, they will slowly realize that us Germans are a force to be reckoned with! Down with Prussia! Rise up the German Eagle under the banner of Bavaria!

[+ℳ5,000 to the German Empire. -20 Gold from the German Federation. German Mark now worth .80 compared to Gold (-.20)]

OOC: Shitstorm to Bavaria in 3...2...1...

OOC: I'll offer up every first born son to slave in your factories and die in your wars for some Ghurkas.

How did the AoS suddenly reform into such a great army? The mini-update about Gettysburg said the AoS wouldn't be back up to strength until the next year (though not sure if it ment the 3 months to 63 or a full 12 months), and they have just as many poorly trained black troops as I do

One can print so much money and only suffer such a "minor" setback in currency value?

Also - how would the money become available to the German Empire's government? Wouldn't it rather start circulating among the citizens?

Finally - luls.