• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I say we hang Nautilu, it was clear to anyone it wasn't an outing
Unvote Jester180 Vote Nautilu

I don't think Xarkan is a werewolf based on his reaction (he immediately denied it was an outing, an actual wolf would not be so sure), and jonti always accuses people who accuse him, him being so confident Xarkan is a wolf is an over-exaggeration I'm sure

@jerard: WTH are you on about, no info on me, did you not notice the huge and wholly unjustified bandwagon on me yesterday?:confused:
Just because you were saved from lynching does not mean you're not a baddie.

Also: Nowhere did anyone say they were outing Xarkan. He could be as sure as he wanted to be about saying that. Nautilu may have seen my response to Gerald about voting Xarkan as a JL outing, but it's not.

Kathnar was unaligned, so I don't know if we can make any valuable analysis out of that last vote. It's still quite random until we get ourselves a wolf. Running up Nautilu and whomever doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Vote Nautilu

Just because you were saved from lynching does not mean you're not a baddie.
I never said it did
I merely said jerards claim about not having info on me is entirely false, you're putting words in my mouth

Also: Nowhere did anyone say they were outing Xarkan. He could be as sure as he wanted to be about saying that. Nautilu may have seen my response to Gerald about voting Xarkan as a JL outing, but it's not.
Nautilu did not see your response as JL (no one did), it was jonti's, who called, half-jokingly, Xarkan a wolf, for most people it should be clear it was not an outing, but from a wolfs perspective they might have thought it was if it was on someoe they knew to be a wolf, which is why I think Xarkan's reaction unwolfish
He could still be a wolf, but the only thing against him is jonti's overreaction to his phail analysis, (which anyway usually indicates a villager IMHO), at the very least we need to stop bandwagoning him

So how is everybody?

Those votes on Xarkan piled up rather quickly, wouldn't you say?
there's an ongoing suspicion that Xarkan is in reality a werewolf, and is thusly always assigned that role by the GMs.

given his track record, I would not be so far off should I be proven right/wrong

just a thought, did nobody noticed that nobody was hunted last night.
that means someone was blessed or the baddies didn't sent in there order.
either to create confussion or becausse they couldn't. if it's the latter that makes both Tornadoli and Racz(the one he subs for) suspicious.
because they were both not online last night.

either to create confussion or becausse they couldn't. if it's the latter that makes both Tornadoli and Racz(the one he subs for) suspicious.
There are many other possible reasons for a no-hunt night, which are more likely than missing a hunt, I don't think we should go after the inactive ones on that basis alone yet (although killing inactives is never a bad thing), no wolves have died yet so there should be at least 3 in a pack, all of them forgetting a hunt order is unlikely

You guys will be getting a votecount as soon as I get back from the shop, as I like food more than you. :p

No.

Yes, but give me half an hour, I'm busy

Get out of your bukkit and give us a votecount. Its been half an hour.

You guys will be getting a votecount as soon as I get back from the shop, as I like food more than you. :p

Real GMs go without food.

Words hurt, you know.

Teep being this inaktiv is usually a sign he is a villager. I have seen him going zombie more than once as a villager. He is usually quiet also as a wolf but then he is more likely to avoid getting subbed out. I like the other två candidates more and I think marty's idea might have something to it so I'll

vote Nautilu

Does being shell-shocked prevent you from sending in a hunt order? This would also make Cymsdale a possible candidate, although I would think a more 'veteran' wolf would be the one sending in orders, so it is a kind of weak candidacy.

baddies ALWAYS send in a hunt order, unless they have surrendered.

never think otherwise.

baddies ALWAYS send in a hunt order, unless they have surrendered.

never think otherwise.

A truth-i-tude to be sure...

T

Buy the big bukkit... That way you don't have to go out as often.

T

Preliminary Votecount - now with added biscuits.

Raczynski - AOK. 11
Nautilu (4) - Trespoe, marty99, jopi, johho888
AOK. 11 (2) - randakar, Muttoneer
jonti-h - Xarkan
Xarkan (5) - EUROO7, jonti-h, Cymsdale, Emperor Walter, Nautilu
Muttoneer (2) - antracer, snoopdogg
Yakman - Kriszo
Cymsdale - Raczynski
Antracer - Tornadoli
Teep (3) - dublish, Yakman, jerard

Not Voted: Teep*, Slinky, Jester180, THE_SPLIT*, Snow White*, Lord Strange, von Loch Ness*

Sorry that took so long