• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seriously guys. Cmon baddies. I've got JL names. I've got cursed names that you can turn. I've got an unaffiliated resistance coordinator.

I've got it all. For Free.

In other words, contact me you fools!

Seriously guys. Cmon baddies. I've got JL names. I've got cursed names that you can turn. I've got an unaffiliated resistance coordinator.

I've got it all. For Free. In other words, contact me you fools!

I have all that, plus 15% off, and your own missile silo. And a bag of kittens.

Vote Walrus for President!

*shoots the walrus*

Vote The Carpenter!

I have all that, plus 15% off, and your own missile silo. And a bag of kittens.

Vote Walrus for President!

Vote walrus.

Go wol... hold on... what on earth's happening in this game? :wacko:

Well hell... There's no point in even trying to deny something's a little more than fishy going on in this here pond. I don't what you have on the tape Yakman, but it has to be good...

Unvote Muttoneer

Vote AOK. 11

And I'd like that bag of kittens. 15% off, right...?

T

Good. Finally a few get the idea.

I am working up a PM that I will send to my baddie contacts right at the deadline. Anybody else wants in let me know.

I wish the remaining wolves luck. We are in good shape. Kill all these villagers. :mad::mad::mad:

Good. Finally a few get the idea.

I am working up a PM that I will send to my baddie contacts right at the deadline. Anybody else wants in let me know.

I wish the remaining wolves luck. We are in good shape. Kill all these villagers. :mad::mad::mad:

There is a special place in wolf hell for the likes of you.

There is a special place in wolf hell for the likes of you.
Agreed.

Only the best get a special place in hell. The rest are lumped together and forgotten.

Preliminary Votecount

Xarkan - THE_SPLIT
muttoneer (2) - Jopi, Slinky
AOK. 11 (15) - Muttoneer, Yakman, Kriszo, Syber_sid v2.0, snoopdogg, Nautilu v2.0, jonti-h, Snow White, randakar, Trespoe, Raczynski, the_hdk v2.0, von Loch Ness, Xarkan, antracer

Not Voted: marty99 v2.0, Cymsdale(Excused from Duty)

THE_SPLIT's vote in post #1475 did not count, as he was still voting for Xarkan

Close race we've got going here lads, watch out for the snipes.