• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(137907)

Lead Designer -Nitro Games
Mar 21, 2009
www.nitrogames.com
EIC Collection is coming out in near future. It includes all the DLC's in addition to the original game. It's DRM-free.

Gamers Gate is already selling a bundle named EIC Collection, but it's a bundle: Everything is there, but with separate installers and DRM.

Just to clarify.

DRM-free plus a box, I assume? I'll finally be buying EiC then! :)

Collection is being sold (and I bought it yesterday) as bundle of different files at GamersGate.

Now I installed all bundles one by one but am only playing EiC (never seen Pvteer, Pir8bay or Trafalgar or Director's cut).

When Launched, EiC shows it's Director's cut version and patch 1.12 got correctly installed. I suppose I am up to date and don't know whether or not I'll need to install other files. Anyway let's see how it goes. :)

When Launched, EiC shows it's Director's cut version and patch 1.12 got correctly installed. I suppose I am up to date and don't know whether or not I'll need to install other files. Anyway let's see how it goes. :)

Hi! 1.12 is the latest version. There's a "Check for Updates" button in the Options menu (not for Steam / Impulse users) which you can use to make sure you're up to date.

DRM-free plus a box, I assume? I'll finally be buying EiC then! :)

Is a retail boxed release of the EIC Collection coming out in the near future?