• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First thought: Esemesas was very willing to vote both me and walrus, but not Falc. Clearly this is suspicious.

Vote esemesas

It's on the first page, where I would expect to find it. It has been set at 21:00 since I put the thread up. 21:00 was the time that the game started at, and it was the deadline for Day 0. There is no excuse for not knowing it was 21:00.
I usually don't read first page GM posts nowadays, having played so many games, except to check minor rule variations - your placing of the deadline timing was not where GMs used to always place it, in my experience, it normally goes in the Rules post, so I kept scrolling right past where you actually put it trying to find it.

I might be the only one that stupid, I don't know. It's not like it's a problem, I was just pointing it out.

I usually don't read first page GM posts nowadays, having played so many games, except to check minor rule variations - your placing of the deadline timing was not where GMs used to always place it, in my experience, it normally goes in the Rules post, so I kept scrolling right past where you actually put it trying to find it.

I might be the only one that stupid, I don't know. It's not like it's a problem, I was just pointing it out.

I was just pointing out your mother.

In my defence, I have other, more important things on my mind. Honest.
Bukkits are more important than WW to you?

@GM I will do my RP thing in the morning, am too tired tonight

Vote EURO

He is the kind of person I expect to hunt someone and publicly lament their death.

Also, I don't want to have another no-vote.

Vote EURO

He is the kind of person I expect to hunt someone and publicly lament their death.

Also, I don't want to have another no-vote.
I wouldn't put too much stock in such things considering the roleplaying-traits that have been handed out.

Bukkits are more important than WW to you?
University work that needs handing in tomorrow, mostly ;)

I managed to a) delete some of my files which I probably can't get back before tomorrow, and b) almost burn a folder named 'Cocks' onto a DVD I've got to give to my tutor.

It's all going to shit this evening :mad:

If you want to, you can ignore that sentence and pretend it says "placeholder".
I will pretend that it was a picture of Emmanuelle Chriqui instead.