• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Because if we don't backlink to every post we make, it'd get out of yer short-span memories and we'd have to repeat ourselves over and over :D

In keywords:
MP AAR - under Arya - Get to the TGG forums - or PM him - Eat healthy - Exercise

Helicopters are being worked on by Laurence, but I think he needs a couple more lvls of the transport plane research

I'm also going through some translator literature for my exams, some of these American books really show the differences in culture :p. In these books, getting L2 (bilinguality or learning a second language) is like a sign of total intellect. Here in Belgium, everyone is assumed to be a perfect English speaker from the age of 14, and the schools ram French through your throat like it's as important as knowing how to breathe. Learning one language where I come from is like... not worth the effort, to even get into a translator study you need to prove you are at least 'moderately' adept in one of the two languages you study. You have to be a friggin' polyglot up here before anyone takes you seriously :D

-Vincent

Edit:

Yes but that is medium priority atm, since they are not really powerful, I used them only once in my early Albania WC about 2 years ago.
Exactly what are the prerequisites of Attach Heli's?
TP planes? I doubt it. ;)

-Laurence

Last edited:
lol, go Hungary + USA! W00T!

-_-+ What I meant was, "Go Germany and Britain! W00T!"

... please don't kill me.

Honestly ?

Am I the only one who openly supports the AOF and hopes to see the Channel Pact dissolved ? :p

To TemplarComander:

Nope, I do hope for the same ending too. In fact, in every HoI game I do for fun as world-conquest, I usually end up releasing a ton of puppets, adding 90% dissent and logging on another country to see how everything evolves again. It's a weird passion that evolved from the basic "paint the world colour X", I think.

now vincent-if you cant hold back an ai american invasion of the best protected island in the world the how do you expext to beat me? lol

and i think i will start a thread soon. i dont know much about multiplayer though. plus when we would start is questionable since AoD is delayed for awhile it seems.

plus everyone knows english is the best language in the world!

now vincent-if you cant hold back an ai american invasion of the best protected island in the world the how do you expext to beat me? lol

and i think i will start a thread soon. i dont know much about multiplayer though. plus when we would start is questionable since AoD is delayed for awhile it seems.

plus everyone knows english is the best language in the world!

In my defence, I was minding euhm... the Middle East. Yeah. Damn terrorists divided meh attentiun n i gots invaded-like! :D

-Vincent

wat about the time that those divisions landed in portsmouth in 1943? whats your excuse then? you even had a navy BEFORE you sent it to its death. lol

Honestly ?

Am I the only one who openly supports the AOF and hopes to see the Channel Pact dissolved ? :p

Nope, AOF! AOF! AOF! Foward! For liberty and "democracy"!

wat about the time that those divisions landed in portsmouth in 1943? whats your excuse then? you even had a navy BEFORE you sent it to its death. lol

Nope, AOF! AOF! AOF! Foward! For liberty and "democracy"!

We are hurt, but far from defeated! The glorious Royal Navy will return!

someday.

I hope

-Vincent

The time has come for Britain to free itself from Germany, and take the world on by themselves! Whooo!

I sounds so ridiculous right now...

Being on AOF side is hypocritical. A "democratic" alliance led by a dictatorship.

Kinda like my UK game in which the French and most of Europe blindly followed my orders as I conquered the world. All in the name of democracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.