• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CHAPTER III: IRELAND- MASTER OF THE (NEW) WORLD

Chapter 9

Well people, here we are. We were once a poor, dirty, OPM with England eying us for real estate, and now we're a possible colonial superpower! Pretty cool huh guys!!! Guys? GUYS!!!!?????

Whatever. I'll take more of Africa to get people watching again.

EU3_81.jpg

KOOOKOOOKOOOKOOOSH

AND NOW THE ENTIRE RESON I STARTED THIS AAR:

EU3_82.jpg

CURVY "IRISH AFRICA" LABEL MOTHER FORNICATORS

EU3_83.jpg

Well....there goes my smile....

EU3_84.jpg

*sigh*....FAMOOSH....

EU3_85.jpg

ZOMG EVEN MORE CURVY LABLE! SMILE BACK :)

EU3_MAP_IRE_147411_1-1.jpg

Now you can see my glorious empire in all its glorious glory!!!!!!

Will you sail my sea in the next....

THIS TIME, IT'S FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Keep it coming, Ireland will rule EVERYTHING! \O/

In 6 years game time, Greenland will become a core and I can mount all my north american conquests from there. But I need to keep the Africans in check before that. 'Ole Eire is carving up a pretty little empire in the new world :)

CHAPTER IV: THE BIRTH OF AN EMPIRE

Episode 10

This is going to be a small update, and I will provide you with a map of my empire and planned expansions!

EU3_MAP_IRE_151098_1.jpg

There it is!

So, as you can see, I got into a war with Mali with Castille and Portugal, anlong with using Greenland as a door in to Canada. Sadly, my African colonies are becoming more and more difficult to control:(

But, things will look up! After all....I formed Ireland!

See you on the next....

THIS TIME, IT'S FOR REAl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

why do you want to colonize the sahara passage? these are two dirt poor provinces ... Mali is ok , but those two leading to Algiers?

Your plan is pure genius. So you are going to colonise North America until you reach the Pacific, then jump to Asia and conquer everything till Holland. At the same time your other group of drunkards is going to cross the desert, own Morocco, then Aragorn and France. And finally you will be able to launch a simultaneous attack on England from the East, West and South.

Even I could not come up with something so efficient.

By the way it looks as if we are about to see another unification... this time in Scandinavia!