• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TrueCoppa

Captain
24 Badges
Mar 18, 2012
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • March of the Eagles
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Gamersgate "Out of serial keys"

vrgdxj.jpg

Not that it's a big deal, as it has no multiplayer. But how long will it be before I can get it? I want to use the user mods after all.

Last edited:
Have you contacted GamersGate about that? Or Paradox? I'd try both of them, as this seems like a problem somewhere on the line publisher-seller, and CO has nothing to do with that really...

From the message it would appear that Gamersgate are already aware of the issue and have contacted Paradox. With public holidays making this weekend a long one, it may be Tuesday before they get around to sorting more keys.

How are you gonna try it if your game crashes every minute? :)
I'm working on that issue. Also, just because my game is broken doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to download content for it because the publisher fails to provide serial keys to customers. Furthermore, perhaps I could find a user modification that helps with the problem. The community is usually the one who fix the games.

This is Paradox's forum, is it not?
It sure is. But the best way to contact them and make sure that they respond is to send an email to them. I think it's something along the lines of support at paradox dot com, but you'd do best to check that on their web page.

i've got the same as those above me and i submitted a ticket a few days ago to gamersgate support, today i got this message:

We already sent a request for them, so probably Paradox will be shipping a huge batch of new keys next week, hope to have them on monday.
|
Please note: additional replies to a ticket put it back in line and stall us from getting to it, please keep it in one reply so we will be able to provide a reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Ashot P.
Customer Service @ GamersGate

i've got the same as those above me and i submitted a ticket a few days ago to gamersgate support, today i got this message:

We already sent a request for them, so probably Paradox will be shipping a huge batch of new keys next week, hope to have them on monday.
|
Please note: additional replies to a ticket put it back in line and stall us from getting to it, please keep it in one reply so we will be able to provide a reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Ashot P.
Customer Service @ GamersGate
Still aren't any in

Huge setback for me not being able to have the serial key, which in turn prevented me from using the tech support forum which probably prolonged my issues.

I'm not asking for any compensation, just a sincere apology from Paradox for failing their duties as a publisher.

Still aren't any in

Huge setback for me not being able to have the serial key, which in turn prevented me from using the tech support forum which probably prolonged my issues.

I'm not asking for any compensation, just a sincere apology from Paradox for failing their duties as a publisher.

If anything, this is GG's bad for not having enough keys. It's not Paradox's job to monitor how many keys each vendor has left.

Also, the reason GG ran out of keys is likely because Paradox decided to give this game away for free to anyone who completed a survey for them. So I don't think Paradox owes any apologies.

If anything, this is GG's bad for not having enough keys. It's not Paradox's job to monitor how many keys each vendor has left.

Also, the reason GG ran out of keys is likely because Paradox decided to give this game away for free to anyone who completed a survey for them. So I don't think Paradox owes any apologies.
GG put in a request to Paradox seemingly ages ago, Paradox failed to respond.

So because they give their game away for free to some people, I - A paying customer - should not be able to receive a key for my game?