• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Poor choice of allies. Frosty could have demanded Komneid peace with Croatia.

Well, Frosty wasn't really in a good position to demand anything...

Poor choice of allies. Frosty could have demanded Komneid peace with Croatia.

We where co-belligerents, not allies. Allies requires more far-reaching agreements. Since he was only at war with KoM, KoM was not even siegeing Byzantion, and he didn't say anything during negotiations I assumed he was winning...

Spain decide to remain neutral (and was rewarded with 3 provinces of HRE + kingdom title)

With Caliphate approval mind you, he was not in a position to fight of France and half of Germany...

Last edited:
seperate peaces rules, just ask blayne for example :D

in meantime 15 children and all my sons are pretty much useless with their stats...even the hunchback whom we cured...

seperate peaces rules

They didn't want to, I had realm duress, half my troops under AI command and an inheritance in the middle of it all. Oh, and half the map had it in for me :p

But I'm still alive, now is the time to plot! I highly doubt the neighbors of the victors of this war are to happy about their gains...

well my daugthers are doing lot better...one with 18 intrigue almost urges me getting back to the knife business if my BB would allow it...

Poor choice of allies. Frosty could have demanded Komnenid peace with Croatia.

He wouldn't have gotten it. I might have settled for just Byzantion, though.

All the isles are lost!

Come now, you exaggerate. You still have Rhodes and Cyprus.

Wow, lots of drama. Whoever it was that was saying Frosty's day of reckoning would come back when he was dictating terms to half of Europe was right.

Of course this is CK, everyone's day of reckoning will come due to RNG maliciousness I'm sure. :D

What's the map look like?

Wow, lots of drama. Whoever it was that was saying Frosty's day of reckoning would come back when he was dictating terms to half of Europe was right.

What's the map look like?

It is the nature of great realms when they are in their moments of weakness, tho I was surprised at Jakalos betrayal seeing as how I have worked to keep people of his back. Sardinia/Corsica I could see, but all of Sicily? Ouch. The Danes I can see, as their demands were purely rp. Something I like.

Map tomorrow.

Still haven't seen any day of reckoning for Mordor...

He had half his realm break off a while ago IIRC. Patched it back together.

It is the nature of great realms when they are in their moments of weakness, tho I was surprised at Jakalos betrayal seeing as how I have worked to keep people of his back. Sardinia/Corsica I could see, but all of Sicily? Ouch.

Maybe now you and the Greeks finally will have a common cause in wanting back Sicily and South Italy respectively from the same nation :D

It is the nature of great realms when they are in their moments of weakness, tho I was surprised at Jakalos betrayal seeing as how I have worked to keep people of his back. Sardinia/Corsica I could see, but all of Sicily? Ouch. The Danes I can see, as their demands were purely rp. Something I like.

Map tomorrow.

Sicily is part of Kingdom of Napples. As for other islands they tend to tax me too much.

My AAR suppose that the game world we play in actually is Urban Fantasy meaning that fantastical elements (like elves, demons, dwarves etc) all exist but in secret or remote areas and wizards manipulate european politics.

Hell and Heaven exist though not the way the average human think they do.

"Day of reckoning" may be a bit strong. The Caliphate still commands soldiers from Damascus to Gibraltar. Losing the islands is annoying, but not a military disaster; the Syrian coastline is only a few provinces, and the Persian border did not move that far. Unless Christendom takes action to vastly strengthen Jerusalem, the holy sites will be in infidel hands again shortly. God Willed It, but his work is only just begun!

Map tomorrow.

Wasn't your original alliance with another player?