• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if stick him at 1950, he has no use because there's no tech he can research (on vanila).

Considering more techs would added in AoD, it wouldn't be problem. Also Historical year of "Advanced material sciences" technology is set to 1948.

hmm. if i being rude, sorry. it's my mistake from misunderstand.

You don't have to sorry, my english is not good yet.

EDIT

@Cardus: Sorry but i mistyped. It should be 'Hokkaido Artificial Petroleum Corporation', not 'Hokkaido Synthetic Fuel Corporation'. My bad, i edited twice!

Last edited:
@Cardus: Sorry but i mistyped. It should be 'Hokkaido Artificial Petroleum Corporation', not 'Hokkaido Synthetic Fuel Corporation'. My bad, i edited twice!

Added to the pack with the original name. Please have a look at the change log.

By the way I noticed that you are good with pics. There are few still missed (please see the first post i.e. the status). If you are able to make same it would be helpful. Once you have done please save them on a server from which I can download them with the right format. Thank you in advance.

I just added "chemistry" and "mechanics" speciality to Bupyeong Arsenal. Others should remain in. Historically Bupyeong certainly produced shells for artillery, and also had repairing depot for military vehicles like gun carriage

Done

Hey I have some suggestions for Indonesia that will bring them up to 11 tech teams.

24007;Sudirman;T24007;3;1941;1950;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;training;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
24008;Abdul Haris Nasution;T24008;2;1950;1970;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;training;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
24009;Indonesian Marine Corps;T24009;3;1945;1970;naval_engineering;naval_training;mechanics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
24010;Indonesian Air Forces;T24010;3;1945;1970;aircraft_testing;piloting;fighter_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

done

Added to the pack with the original name. Please have a look at the change log.

By the way I noticed that you are good with pics. There are few still missed (please see the first post i.e. the status). If you are able to make same it would be helpful. Once you have done please save them on a server from which I can download them with the right format. Thank you in advance.

Doned except for NOR teams. Any wrong with NOR's pictures?

Last edited:
Part III of III

Notes:
AI is not researching once it's reached all it's objectives, so lots of Major Nations have idle TT
n/c = original TT being used

1/1/1946

UK 4 research teams idle, no new TT
FRA using Chantiers de la Med' for Semi-Modern Sub
ITA using Reggiane for Sem-Modern AA artillery
SOV n/c
NatCHI using Nat Tsing Hua University for Night Strikes Doctrine
JPN 1 TT idle, n/c
USA using US Army Ord. Corps, Detroit Arnsenal Tank Plant & North American Aviation for Semi-Mod Static AA Artillery, Semi-Mod Tank Destroyer & Turbojet CAW, respectively

CAN n/c
CZE using Tatra and Aero for Adv. Mountain Div and Adv. Synthetic Oil Plant, respectively
POL using Josef Zajac and Stanislow Maczek for Perimetre Defense Doctrine and Movement Speed Offensive, respectively
R/SPN using Universidad Compltense for Adv Decryption Devises
Australia n/c
Austria using Steyr and Alfred jansa for Super Heavy Tank and Movement Speed Offensive

1/1/1947

UK all TT idle
FRA all TT idle
ITA using Tesco Tesei and Reggiane for Carrier Aviation and Impr. Fighter, respectively
SOV using Igor Tamm and Sergei Korolev for Nuclear Power Prod. and Strategic Rocket, respectively
NatCHI n/c
JPN all TT idle
USA 1 TT idle, n/c

CAN all TT idle
CZE using MoD for Movement Speed Offensive
POL using Jozef Zafac and CWOL w Deblinic for Dogfight Experience Doctrine and Fighter Baiting Doctrine, respectively
R/SPN n/c
Australia n/c
Austria using Hirtenberger Hopfner and Otto Kamba for Adv. Tactical Bomber and Adv. Interceptor

28/12/1947

UK all TT idle
FRA all TT idle
ITA 2 TT idle, n/c
SOV using Kenstantin Vershiain and Mikhail Kalashnikov for Infiltration Bombardment and Keypoint Bombardment, respectively
NatCHI 2 idle TT, n/c
JPN all TT idle
USA 2 TT idle, using N A Aviation for I.C.B.M

CAN all TT idle
CZE using VLU Prostejov for Off. Fighter Box Doctrine
POL using Jozef Zajac for Filter Room System Doctrine
R/SPN n/c
Australia n/c
Austria all TT idle

I released a few late war puppet States namely, CZE, Poland, Austria, DDR and the PRK(all Soviet) together with Egypt and India. Egypt and India had no new TT under v1.1, I know that the PRK and the DDR are in the process of being done. I will run a new test with v1.2 - does anyone have any particular Countries that you would like reports on (it will be in the same format, i.e. handsoff/annual review)

While it's still today, Happy Christmas

Last edited:
Done. Please find below the updated list. Please let me know for any amendment.

Code:
7102;Junkers;T4;7;1930;1955;aeronautics;chemistry;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7104;Neptun Werft Rostock;T7104;5;1930;1970;naval_engineering;electronics;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7107;Gustav Hertz;T7107;7;1930;1970;nuclear_physics;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7108;Hans Kahle;T7108;4;1930;1947;large_unit_tactics;infantry_focus;centralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7111;Helmut Gröttrup;T7111;6;1930;1970;rocketry;aeronautics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7112;VEB Warnow Werft Warnemünde;T_DDR_VEBWarnow-WerftWarnemünde;5;1930;1970;naval_engineering;technical_efficiency;naval_artillery;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7113;Eisenacher Motorenwerke;T7100;4;1940;1970;mechanics;industria l_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7114;VEB Flugzeugwerke Dresden;T_DDR_VEBFlugzeugwerkeDresden;7;1954;1970;aeronautics;industrial_e ngineering;management;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7115;VEB Leuna Werke;T7103;7;1940;1970;chemistry;industrial_engin eering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7116;VEB Neptun Werft Rostock;T_DDR_VEBSchiffswerftNeptun;5;1940;1970;naval_engineering;electr onics;technical_efficiency;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7117;VEB Fahrzeug und Gerätewerk Simson Suhl;T7106;6;1940;1970;general_equipment;mechanics;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7118;Gustav Hertz;;7;1940;1970;nuclear_physics;mathematic s;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7120;Manfred Ardenne;T_DDR_ManfredArdenne;6;1940;1970;mathematics;electronics;nuclear_physics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7121;Deutsche Reichsbahn;T_DDR_DeutscheBahn;5;1940;1970;technical_efficiency; mechanics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7122;VEB Sachsenring Automobilwerke Zwickau;T_DDR_VEBSachsenringAutomobilwerke;4;1957;1970;mechanics;industrial_eng ineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7123;VEB Volkswerft - Stralsund;T_DDR_VEBVolkswerftStralsund;5;1940;1970;naval_engineering;te chnical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7124;VEB Zeiss Jena;T_DDR_ZeissJena;7;1940;1970;industrial_engineering;mana gement;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7125;Barkas;T_DDR_Barkas;4;1949;1970;mechanics;industrial _engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7126;Klaus Emil Julius Fuchs;T_DDR_KlausFuchs;6;1940;1970;nuclear_physics;nuclear_en gineering;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7127;Peene - Werft Wolgast;T_DDR_WerftWolgast;4;1948;1970;naval_engineering;naval_ artillery;technical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7128;Humboldt University of Berlin;T_DDR_HumboldUniversity;4;1949;1970;mathematics;chemistry;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7129;Heinz Hoffmann;T_DDR_Heinz_Hoffmann;5;1940;1970;training;centralized_execution;large_unit_tactics;infantry_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7130;Willi Stoph;T_DDR_Willi_Stoph;4;1940;1970;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;infantry_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7131;Waldemar Verner;T_DDR_Waldemar_Verner;4;1940;1970;naval_training;centralized_execution;seamanship;small_taskforce_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7132;VEB Elektro-Apparate-Werke Berlin-Treptow;T_DDR_VEBElektro-Apparate;3;1940;1970;electronics;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
7133;VEB Electrical Locomotive Works (LEW);;4;1940;1970;electronics;industria l_engineering;technical_efficiency;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Please note:
1) Kept 7112 but with a lower skill
2) Kept the old Junkers' pic until the new one will become avialable
3) Some pics are still missed.

Sorry 7107 duplicates 7118, just delete 7118
Does that complete all the pictures?

Thank you

Part III of III

Notes:
AI is not researching once it's reached all it's objectives, so lots of Major Nations have idle TT
n/c = original TT being used

1/1/1946

UK 4 research teams idle, no new TT
FRA using Chantiers de la Med' for Semi-Modern Sub
SOV n/c
NatCHI using Nat Tsing Hua University for Night Strikes Doctrine
JPN 1 TT idle, n/c
USA using US Army Ord. Corps, Detroit Arnsenal Tank Plant & North American Aviation for Semi-Mod Static AA Artillery, Semi-Mod Tank Destroyer & Turbojet CAW, respectively

CAN n/c
CZE using Tatra and Aero for Adv. Mountain Div and Adv. Synthetic Oil Plant, respectively
POL using Josef Zajac and Stanislow Maczek for Perimetre Defense Doctrine and Movement Speed Offensive, respectively
R/SPN using Universidad Compltense for Adv Decryption Devises
Australia n/c
Austria using Steyr and Alfred jansa for Super Heavy Tank and Movement Speed Offensive

1/1/1947

UK all TT idle
FRA all TT idle
ITA using Tesco Tesei and Reggiane for Carrier Aviation and Impr. Fighter, respectively
SOV using Igor Tamm and Sergei Korolev for Nuclear Power Prod. and Strategic Rocket, respectively
NatCHI n/c
JPN all TT idle
USA 1 TT idle, n/c

CAN all TT idle
CZE using MoD for Movement Speed Offensive
POL using Jozef Zafac and CWOL w Deblinic for Dogfight Experience Doctrine and Fighter Baiting Doctrine, respectively
R/SPN n/c
Australia n/c
Austria using Hirtenberger Hopfner and Otto Kamba for Adv. Tactical Bomber and Adv. Interceptor

28/12/1947

UK all TT idle
FRA all TT idle
ITA 2 TT idle, n/c
SOV using Kenstantin Vershiain and Mikhail Kalashnikov for Infiltration Bombardment and Keypoint Bombardment, respectively
NatCHI 2 idle TT, n/c
JPN all TT idle
USA 2 TT idle, using N A Aviation for I.C.B.M

CAN all TT idle
CZE using VLU Prostejov for Off. Fighter Box Doctrine
POL using Jozef Zajac for Filter Room System Doctrine
R/SPN n/c
Australia n/c
Austria all TT idle

I released a few late war puppet States namely, CZE, Poland, Austria, DDR and the PRK(all Soviet) together with Egypt and India. Egypt and India had no new TT under v1.1, I know that the PRK and the DDR are in the process of being done. I will run a new test with v1.2 - does anyone have any particular Countries that you would like reports on (it will be in the same format, i.e. handsoff/annual review)

While it's still today, Happy Christmas

Thank you very much for you report which is really helpful. Merry Christmas to you too.

My comments on your report below:
1) Personally I don't like
hence
1a) I would lower the skills of Breda to 4 and I would assign to it chemistry and training. This should be more in line with the historical team.
1b) For the above mentioned reason I would lower the skill of Reggiane to 5
2)
ITA using Tesco Tesei for Carrier Aviation
... I would lower the skill of Tesei to 5.
3) I would create a new country Free France because the real France was not in England with De Gaulle
4) Poland, Hungary, Austria, DDR, Ukraine and Communist Ukraine are the countries with major changes. Please have look at them.

Navel TT Croatia

Edgar Angeli TT
edgarangeli.png
[/URL][/IMG]

starting year 1941 end 1960

I did read about the Axis Croatian regime during ww2 they had very little naval power to offer but they did confiscate some Italian vessels in 43. So was pondering my mind a little maybe this country could use a TT who can do some development on navel strategys.
Edgar Angeli is a competent minister in hoi2 so he would do some good maybe for being a TT. I would give him seamanship, small taskforce, Navel training and naval artillery.
Submarines and aircraft carrier tactics is maybe a bit far-off??

Skill level 3 or 4.

Last edited:
I had some time off and finally came back to play a bit HoI with the new pack.
Some things i noticed concerning the german teams i suggested:

1. I'm fine with Telefunken.

2. Degussa
In:
Code:
35;Degussa;T_GER_Degussa;8;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
Proposed:
Code:
35;Degussa;T_GER_Degussa;8;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
management?

3. Vereinigste Stahlwerke
In:
Code:
37;Vereinigte Stahlwerke AG;T_GER_VereinigteStahlwerke;7;1930;1970;technical_efficiency;artillery;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
Proposed:
Code:
37;Vereinigte Stahlwerke AG;T_GER_VereinigteStahlwerke;7;1930;1970;technical_efficiency;artillery;mechanics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
general_equipment?

4. Heimsoeth & Rinke
In:
Code:
36;Heimsoeth & Rinke;T_GER_Heimsoeth&Rinke;5;1934;1970;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
Proposed:
Code:
36;Heimsoeth & Rinke;T_GER_Heimsoeth&Rinke;5;1934;1970;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
management?

5. Otto Hahn
In:
Code:
32;Otto Hahn;T_GER_Otto_Hahn;6;1930;1960;chemistry;nuclear_physics;nuclear_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
Proposed:
Code:
32;Otto Hahn;T_GER_Otto_Hahn;6;1930;1960;chemistry;nuclear_physics;nuclear_engineering;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
mathematics?

Since some teams i proposed have 3 abilities and some 4 i was wondering whether this is unintentional or an intentional balance change. Because all teams with 4 abilities have been cut down to 3 abilities (even the weaker ones) I'm mentioning this. If it is due to balance reasons it's okay but the pattern seems strange because the strongest team (Telefunken) wasn't touched initially.

I had some time off and finally came back to play a bit HoI with the new pack.
Some things i noticed concerning the german teams i suggested:

1. I'm fine with Telefunken.

2. Degussa
In:
Code:
35;Degussa;T_GER_Degussa;8;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
Proposed:
Code:
35;Degussa;T_GER_Degussa;8;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
management?

3. Vereinigste Stahlwerke
In:
Code:
37;Vereinigte Stahlwerke AG;T_GER_VereinigteStahlwerke;7;1930;1970;technical_efficiency;artillery;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
Proposed:
Code:
37;Vereinigte Stahlwerke AG;T_GER_VereinigteStahlwerke;7;1930;1970;technical_efficiency;artillery;mechanics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
general_equipment?

4. Heimsoeth & Rinke
In:
Code:
36;Heimsoeth & Rinke;T_GER_Heimsoeth&Rinke;5;1934;1970;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
Proposed:
Code:
36;Heimsoeth & Rinke;T_GER_Heimsoeth&Rinke;5;1934;1970;mathematics;electronics;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
management?

5. Otto Hahn
In:
Code:
32;Otto Hahn;T_GER_Otto_Hahn;6;1930;1960;chemistry;nuclear_physics;nuclear_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
Proposed:
Code:
32;Otto Hahn;T_GER_Otto_Hahn;6;1930;1960;chemistry;nuclear_physics;nuclear_engineering;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
mathematics?

Since some teams i proposed have 3 abilities and some 4 i was wondering whether this is unintentional or an intentional balance change. Because all teams with 4 abilities have been cut down to 3 abilities (even the weaker ones) I'm mentioning this. If it is due to balance reasons it's okay but the pattern seems strange because the strongest team (Telefunken) wasn't touched initially.

Could you please run a little test with your proposals in order to understand whether they could cause game balance issues?

Edgar Angeli TT
edgarangeli.png
[/URL][/IMG]

starting year 1941 end 1960

I did read about the Axis Croatian regime during ww2 they had very little naval power to offer but they did confiscate some Italian vessels in 43. So was pondering my mind a little maybe this country could use a TT who can do some development on navel strategys.
Edgar Angeli is a competent minister in hoi2 so he would do some good maybe for being a TT. I would give him seamanship, small taskforce, Navel training and naval artillery.
Submarines and aircraft carrier tactics is maybe a bit far-off??

Skill level 3 or 4.

The confiscation depends on the fall of Italy which is an event. I think that max skill, in case we would like to add him, should be 2.

The confiscation depends on the fall of Italy which is an event. I think that max skill, in case we would like to add him, should be 2.

The Croatian TT personalities have 3 or 4 level skill I am fine with level 2 as a staring point. start level 2 and max level 4 or 5 for this one. I did not mean he would be a uncloaked by Italy’s fall but why not.

Muscat Home-Guard
here is the missing picture of omans new TT
tomnmuscathomeguardm.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
My comments on your report below:
1) Personally I don't like

hence
1a) I would lower the skills of Breda to 4 and I would assign to it chemistry and training. This should be more in line with the historical team.
1b) For the above mentioned reason I would lower the skill of Reggiane to 5
2) ... I would lower the skill of Tesei to 5.
3) I would create a new country Free France because the real France was not in England with De Gaulle
4) Poland, Hungary, Austria, DDR, Ukraine and Communist Ukraine are the countries with major changes. Please have look at them.

1)
These are the relevant TT events on 1/1/46, 1/7/46 and 1/1/47, (don't normally have save's for July but checking whether India had new TT's)

ScreenSave5-1.jpg

ScreenSave6.jpg

ScreenSave6.jpg

ScreenSave3.jpg

1a) Agree that would be a better solution
1b) Agree, ITA and the USA are at the much the same tech level for AA, which doesn't seem right

2) The Italian AI is programmed to fulfil the Fleet in Being Doctrine, carrier aviation is part of that and the engine just finds the most appropriate team; reducing the skill will slow progress but unless the AI is changed then ITA would still research it; note that although they will have great theory tech (to use a HoI3 phrase) they can still only build level II '36 carriers/wings.

3) The 'handsoff' game went very ahistroical, Germany got caught in a two-front war and never achieved Vichy, France had ITA and Yugo as puppets by 1945. Not sure what the position, in game is with Free France, isn't there an option for France on the Vichy event?

4) OK, I'll run a GC and try to include the Ukraine, DDR and E. European States with as much info as possible.

1)
These are the relevant TT events on 1/1/46, 1/7/46 and 1/1/47, (don't normally have save's for July but checking whether India had new TT's)

1a) Agree that would be a better solution
1b) Agree, ITA and the USA are at the much the same tech level for AA, which doesn't seem right

OK. It's done then.
2) The Italian AI is programmed to fulfil the Fleet in Being Doctrine, carrier aviation is part of that and the engine just finds the most appropriate team; reducing the skill will slow progress but unless the AI is changed then ITA would still research it; note that although they will have great theory tech (to use a HoI3 phrase) they can still only build level II '36 carriers/wings.

I know but we cannot do much on that side

3) The 'handsoff' game went very ahistroical, Germany got caught in a two-front war and never achieved Vichy, France had ITA and Yugo as puppets by 1945.

I'm happy to hear that because somebody else said that Germany was overpowered. I'm wondering if France is too strong now.

4) OK, I'll run a GC and try to include the Ukraine, DDR and E. European States with as much info as possible.

Ok. Let's see. Thank you very much for your precious report.

The Croatian TT personalities have 3 or 4 level skill I am fine with level 2 as a staring point. start level 2 and max level 4 or 5 for this one. I did not mean he would be a uncloaked by Italy’s fall but why not.

If you have a look France and Italy with the 4th Navy in the World have skill 4

Muscat Home-Guard
here is the missing picture of omans new TT
tomnmuscathomeguardm.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Coded. Please check it in the status and let me know if you are happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.