• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Well, I see that you two have gone and made my backyard explode.

OOC: Can I mediate a peace treaty?

OOC: You offered to investigate first and I offered to mediate first.

Qing_Flag.png

It seems that the Taiping "Emperor" has become so stupid he can only launch baseless attacks on us. The New National Assembly is partially based off similar Institutions in Europe and look how well they have been doing. Clearly the Age of Autocracy is ending as powerful Democracies are taking over. You have only to look to recent events as the Semi Democratic Prussia smashed the French while still fighting off both Austrian and Russian forces. If that is not a sign then you must ask what is? The Assembly is no Puppet of the Emperor his power is limited by the Constitution which has been delayed by Negotiations with various interest groups including peasants to find a mutually agreeable system to work with. The Taiping have also shown incredible Disregard for Chinese Traditions which made China a great nation and has only weaken of late due to the Advance of Technology in the Western powers. But where would they be without Gunpowder a mighty Chinese Invention. Likely still using sharpened Sticks and Metal Swords to be Honest. China has helped shape the World and it's traditions have made it strong. Strength which even now threaten by the Taiping rebels who seek to destroy the Chinese way of life and doom China to the Imperialists who have been Pressing at China for years but these Rebels threaten to Destroy the Strength which has helped keep the Imperialists from taking major parts of China limiting them to small ports and Useless provinces. The Taiping Emperor is clearly a fool. He boasts of his Success and Claims there will always be food for Chinese People but that is one Promise he will never be able to keep as sooner or later his stocks of food the People have grown to Depend on will run empty. Give the Peasants all the food they need and they'll grow lazy and will not grow food for the next year and so starvation will set in Crippling China as a result of One man's Foolishness. In Qing China food stocks are stored for times of harshness and failed harvests when the Peasants need for not just want it. In Taiping Lands in the Even of a bad harvest there will be no reserve stocks to keep the Peasants going through out the Year and many will starve. The Taiping Emperor is duping you into following him do not trust him for it will be to your cost. Soon you will see just how bad life in Taiping Lands can be!

OOC: oh well, a South American war will be very fun to watch.

OOC: Let's hope that it redirects immigrants to me! The only peaceful and prospering part of America. :D

OOC: So is yours (or at least a large portion of it) and I'd say Uruguay would have something to say about this.

EDIT: Hang on I don't think you border each other in the East yet. and what about Paraguay they had a very large military at this point.

Last edited:
OOC: Paraguay will probably gang bang like it tried to historically, only this time with no Triple Alliance in the way.

Argentine Ultimatum:
As the Brazilian Government seems to be stalling the negotiations we have these demands:
- Brazil will officially apologize for the harsh action. The body must be given back to Argentina and the Emperor himself must come to Buenos Aires and participate in the funeral
-Argentine investigators will be allowed full freedom to investigate the matter.
-The ones indicted by the Argentine inquiry shall be trialed and face whatever consequence of the trial in Argentine soil.
-The brazilian government will pay compensation for the family of the victim.

Failure to respond to it in (in game 1 hour) or a negative regarding it can only be answered with war.

OOC : Yeah, they will probably try to invade both me and Argentina at the same time...something close to what happened historically, that or they might just try to go straigh for Uruguay.

OOC: What? THey don't even border each other.