• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chatnoir17 would likely appreciate it if you made the validator work for Sengoku. Could you use the demo for that?

No mod forum privileges, etc. would be a problem.

Though any work would have to wait at least until next week as I'm terribly busy this week.

Working on a mod / bug fix at the moment. Fixes for missing event messages etc, tidying up the grammar and spelling in the localisation files (for English Lang only I'm afraid). Also changed some map textures, bump maps, added a new higher res map font - looks sweet, realigned some parts of the interface to center icons etc properly... Some other bits and bobs including new children portraits, sounds for messages etc etc. Still got a lot of lines of text, and event code to check though.

Working on a mod / bug fix at the moment. Fixes for missing event messages etc, tidying up the grammar and spelling in the localisation files (for English Lang only I'm afraid). Also changed some map textures, bump maps, added a new higher res map font - looks sweet, realigned some parts of the interface to center icons etc properly... Some other bits and bobs including new children portraits, sounds for messages etc etc. Still got a lot of lines of text, and event code to check though.
That's great Jace11! What about joining forces with chatnoir when you get around with it?

Sounds great, Jace11! The centering improvement looks especially nice.

Give us a notice when it's done. I'll take a break from my CK2 campaign to try it out.

Okay, it seems there is some amount of interest. So how about this. If you are a mod creator interested in this, send me a PM with a screenshot of your mod's first post (and your username would need to be the author of the first post, or otherwise be mentioned as a significant collaborator). If I get 3+ PMs, I will start working off the demo version and sending PMs to those who PMed me with updates and stuff, and you'd send me PMs with bug reports and issues and what differs between demo and real.

Does this sound workable?

Note that I probably won't be able to start work for at least a week or two. Also could someone give me a link to the demo?

Hallo Jamie,
thanks for your programs. I am using your works for EU3, and it is very useful for all modders. I am glad to hear that you are willing to make a Sengoku program.

However, I am bit worried about your suggestion. If you don't own the game but only the Demo, you and we testers can't truly share workable and unworkable things of the program. In addition, we contact per PMs, it means testers can't discuss with each other about your program in the mod subforum.

Despite of these disadvantages, I would join to this project. If you wish, I will make a thread for your program.

Hallo Jamie,
thanks for your programs. I am using your works for EU3, and it is very useful for all modders. I am glad to hear that you are willing to make a Sengoku program.

However, I am bit worried about your suggestion. If you don't own the game but only the Demo, you and we testers can't truly share workable and unworkable things of the program. In addition, we contact per PMs, it means testers can't discuss with each other about your program in the mod subforum.

Despite of these disadvantages, I would join to this project. If you wish, I will make a thread for your program.

Yes, if you think a thread would be useful then go ahead and make it. Though thus far I have received no PMs with evidence of modding, so maybe wait on that until it is confirmed that there is sufficient interest.

It would be useful to get a patch for Sengoku, but I suppose that would be not allowed?

Yes, if you think a thread would be useful then go ahead and make it. Though thus far I have received no PMs with evidence of modding, so maybe wait on that until it is confirmed that there is sufficient interest.

Oh, I thought my interest is already confirmed by some kind posters above. :D

Great!