• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay. So that's how you want it.

I am the bloody priest and Suirantes is a cultist, scanned and all.

And once more, classic style:

Justice League announcement

Suirantes is a scanned cultist.

Vote Suirantes.

What kind of drugs?

Alright people. I have enough drugs in me to think properly. What exactly is going on here?

Some kind of outing. What do you think, AOK? What's to be done here?

Some kind of outing. What do you think, AOK? What's to be done here?

Most outings done by people in danger are bullshit of course. But Najs could just be a goodie trying to save his own ass by going on a hunch against Suirantes.

We could always just choose someone at random and shoot them. Najs is toast if he is a baddie anyway. Letting him live on for a few more days will hurt nothing, but lynching him if he is a goodie would be a disaster. (His outing could be true after all. He is a likely scan target) I say we leave Najs alone for now. Cost benefit analysis does not demand his death right now in my view. We just need to find a good alternative suspect.

Vote Count s'il vous plait?

Or am I being stupid again.

And we're back in business.

Unvote Najs
Vote Suntrinanctes

Vote count.

Would.

Be.

Good.

Most outings done by people in danger are bullshit of course. But Najs could just be a goodie trying to save his own ass by going on a hunch against Suirantes.

We could always just choose someone at random and shoot them. Najs is toast if he is a baddie anyway. Letting him live on for a few more days will hurt nothing, but lynching him if he is a goodie would be a disaster. (His outing could be true after all. He is a likely scan target) I say we leave Najs alone for now. Cost benefit analysis does not demand his death right now in my view. We just need to find a good alternative suspect.

It could be that Najs was a sorc apprentice who pinged Suirantes the Priest, too. That doesn't explain the case presented against him, though.

I have one thing to say: Najs isn't the priest.

This is strange, you claim that he is not a priest but not deny that you are a cultist?
That caught my eye too.

My vote is good where it's at.

That caught my eye too.

My vote is good where it's at.

Why are you always ahead of everyone on these things? :(

You really are the Best part of Werewolf.