• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Pablo

Unvote Walrus
Vote Rysz

Damn you Rysz, ruining a day when I could have got Walrus killed! My bees demand vengeance against the Lonely Soldier!

IMHO the summary is complete.

Yes. That looks really useful.

Interesting how slinky kept being pushed in the lead all day long yesterday.
Seeing how slinky has been a suspect for days makes me wonder .. if it had been my pack I'd have made sure my vote went to slinky and stayed there. If slinky's pack contained people who think like me .. I bet we'd find them voting slinky.

Yes. You do deserve some attention, considering you are openly suggesting that we should have stayed away from wolves and hung someone who is a likely villager instead.

He also hasn't really been run up at all yet, so a little attention on him doesn't hurt at all. :)

humancalculator did not "kill" Slinky. If you think every single person who voted for Slinky is cleared then go jump in a fire.

I want to see humancalculator run up because he fits into a category I like to call "kind of got run up but never really effectively, and everybody's votes moved somewhere else". A catchy name, don't you think?

Same as Cakravarti.

I want to see who continues to defend these people across multiple days.

Yeah. Cakravarti wasn't actually in any danger yesterday, I think. Not with that big 4 vote lead he had. I tried to make it closer but .. that really was absolutely pointless, it seems. And HC only got anywhere near the danger zone somewhere halfway during day .. 1? 4? Something like that.

Hunting you doesn't sound like a hunt order slinky would send, does it? He's too much of a nice guy for that.
So who would? Maybe one of the new folks? New, but cocky enough to dominate the pack. Say, Vainglory. Or Athalcor.
Hrm..

Btw Tamius, I never really commented on it but: Posting a text claiming that you are a villager has absolutely no value. I, for example, am villager as well and I got a PM absolutely different from yours but that does not matter - considering that Johho allowed PM posting, he most likely threw a bit of a chaos into the starting PMs.

Possibly. Johho would be the type of GM to do that.
But why don't we just ask?

@Johho - did all traitless villagers get the same PM?

That does make me wonder though - Vainglory, you were defending tamius with your "PM's can be used as evidence because getting all the subtle details right is hard" - yet here we have Athalcor claiming to have proof that he got something different.
You didn't actually get a traitless villager role PM, did you?

If you are a baddie, it simply just casts a bit of doubt on you causing some people being more inclinable to 'You are a baddie as only baddie would get an advantage from this' but it gives your allies basis for arguments to prevent your lynch.

Both cases also grant no metagame advantage or disadvantage.

So, overall, the thing you did IMHO supports the likelihood (kinda paradoxically) that you are a baddie.

To be fair it really sounds like the type of thing a noob me might have done as a villager. :)

Najs speaks the truth :)

So, congratulations. You are likely to be a naïve villager fool.
Happy now?

sorry, I didn't add this before (tl:dr)

Rysz has been scanned as a cultist.

This was you using your priestly powers trait, wasn't it?

Vote Rysz

Fine. Another boring game for me to end...

Since my contact died I have been operating in the empty. If there are any baddies out there who wish to get in touch with each other (especially unbounded cultists, the sorceror and any wolf pack that would love to get in touch with the sorceror and unbounded cultists), feel free to PM me, so I can play matchmaker today.

And we have a confession, too.

Johho, this is what I was talking about when I told you the cultist role as used in this game kinda sucks.

A bit early in the day. Nevertheless

Yes. Despite me specifically asking Trespoe in the thread to wait for later in the day to post his scan result ..

Having the GAs as lime green? Erk. They're a role, just like scanners, or villagers, or wolves, and we generally use color to distinguish them. Make them something other than lime green at least, so we know where and when the GAs voted. That could be important.

I think Walrus should be a candidate today.

He's been quieter than usual, maybe he's busy, but I think he's trying to keep a low profile.

Branigan's Law of Suspects applies to him.

He's thrown his vote away on Day 2, and on Day 5. Throwaways are a classic attention avoidance technique.

More interestingly, on Day 5 with the bandwagon on Napoleon XIX Walrus bucked the trend to vote Slinky. Yet, when Slinky was in danger on Day 4 he voted Lord_D, and when Slinky was in danger yesterday he voted Tamius23. Walrus thinks Slinky's a good enough candidate to ignore the wagon, but then when Slinky really is a candidate he votes elsewhere? That looks like an alibi vote to me.

That, and he ate all my bees!

Vote Walrus

Hey! Just come to an agreement already! Someone says make them green, the other make them silver...or rather: DIY.

And yay! Someone agrees with me.

E: After reading that after you posted this, like half of the village goes with you, I came to this conclusion: 'For the majority of the village is it better to let the others think.'

E2: Okay, we are killing Rysz today? Maybe I should write the post AFTER I read the thread :D.

E3: To Randy - I have unfortunately deleted my role PM. According to it I AM a traitless villager. OTOH, if it helped, I could try to reproduce it here.

Oh, it seems I forgot to vote

Vote trespoe

what did you expect? ;)

Cultist still hasn't been fixed into something nice yet?

Vote Rysz

There are two alternative versions of that role, including the one used in my game.
Unfortunately johho has been away for a while and missed it ..

E3: To Randy - I have unfortunately deleted my role PM. According to it I AM a traitless villager. OTOH, if it helped, I could try to reproduce it here.

Nah. I'll take your word for it.
If Johho truly send everyone a unique customized PM it doesn't really prove anything anyway.

Oh, it seems I forgot to vote

Vote trespoe

what did you expect? ;)

For you to vote the outed self confessed cultist, of course.
Get with the program already! :D

Official vote count, 10h 13min to deadline

Rysz - 13 - trespoe, Cakravati, joebethegreat, AVN, Kingepyon, Kaetje, Trinitrotoluen, Vainglory, randakar, Sedracus, Athalcor, OrangeYoshi, theFreeman
EUROO7 - 3 - Najs, XenomorphII, Davisx3m
XenomorphII - 1 - tamius23
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
Pablo - 1 - EUROO7
trespoe - 1 - Rysz

not voted - lots - TheExecuter2, Rendap, Boris ze Spider, humancalculator, Rockingluke, drxav, walrus, jacob-Lundgren

Missed one vote - 3 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

@Johho - did all traitless villagers get the same PM?
Everyone should have gotten a custom role PM including the villagers. I'm not guaranteeing that I didn't slip up and accidentally sent two of the same but if that happened it was a mistake.

There are two alternative versions of that role, including the one used in my game.
Unfortunately johho has been away for a while and missed it ..
I didn't mss it. I just didn't think they were better than the old one. I won't discuss this more until after the game though.

Hunting you doesn't sound like a hunt order slinky would send, does it?
I decline to reply on the grounds I'm not allowed to. :p

Vote Rysz

I'll get round to telling Vain why he's stupid tomorrow, when he will inevitably vote me again.

JUSTICE LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

RANDAKAR HAS BEEN SCANNED [AS] A WOLF

I propose we lynch them in a glorious

TIE

Unvote Xenomorph, Vote Randakar.