• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. Who are you?
burgundy
2. What year is it?

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win?
no yet :p

4. Are you one of the richest countries?
richest country so far

5. Are you at war?
yes with great braitain
6. What is your main concern?
only poland hes got a larger army than me and has swollowed large part of the HRE lands
7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both?
both really just inheirted france and ireland

8. Which country are you hating?
none really
9. Which country are you fearing?
none
10. Who are your allies?
i have many vassels in HRE minor states tho

1. Who are you? G-G-G-Great Britain

2. What year is it? 1501

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? haha, no

4. Are you one of the richest countries? the richest

5. Are you at war? yes, with burgundy who refuses to die

6. What is your main concern? waiting for inherited norway to core, restoring austria to world-power status (allied), destabilizing blobbing emperor trollhemia

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? offensives, offensives everywhere >_<

8. Which country are you hating? bohemia, seriously they're just a pain in the arse

9. Which country are you fearing? none

10. Who are your allies? a somewhat weakened austria, also vassals: brittany, liege, luxemburg, brabant, holstein, mecklenburg, orleans

Latest game :

1. Who are you? England (per usual)

2. What year is it? 1438

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Nope.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Doing rather nicely, thank you.

5. Are you at war? Only with Austria, Burgundy, Venice, Croatia, Montenegro, Ragusa, Switzerland, Wurzburg, Gelre, Hainaut, Pisa, Brabant, Thuringia, Naples, Alsace, Sicily, Milan & Ferrara at the moment.

6. What is your main concern? The imminent concern is that my current Queen might die right after I secure the PU on Austria, more longer term, I'm worried that I might inherit too many PU allies at once & exceed the infamy limit as a result. I've got 12 PUs atm (including Castille, Aragon, Poland, Seden, Norway, & Denmark), with Austria & Brabant on the way. If I should inherit the lot in one go, I'm in the mire. Current 10 year old heir has diplomacy 8.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? I look on it as pre-emptive strikes to secure my legitimate security interests.

8. Which country are you hating? Hate's a strong word. I certainly dislike Novgorod. While they can't have the decency to either crown some King to let me PU them, or fall to the Horde so I can get their regions cheap, I don't know. Ditto to the Teutonic Order. Blasted Theocracries & Merchant Republics, they're on my list.

9. Which country are you fearing? No one.

10. Who are your allies? PUs : Aragon, Brandenburg, Brittany, Castille, Denmark, Flanders, Guyenne, Hungary, Norway, Poland, Savoy, Sweden; Vassals : Papal State; Volunteers : Silesia.

1. Who are you?
Cherokee

2. What year is it?

No

My income is 9 times that of the next nation (Ming)

5. Are you at war?
Yes, with Castille - I am seizing as much of their central America from them as I can.

Nothing really threatens me right now

I am attacking the main colonizing powers (Castille and England)

Castille

None.

10. Who are your allies?
None.

1. Who are you?

Japan

2. What year is it?

No.

The richest.

5. Are you at war?

Nope.

Getting positive Stab to westernize

Both.

Ming, Qing, Hindustan.

Ming, Hindustan.

10. Who are your allies?

No one, Japan doesn't need allies.

1. Who are you?
Mongol Khanate
2. What year is it?
Yes, early wars to Ming
Eh, middle of the road
5. Are you at war?
Actually, not at the moment
Westernisation and reform as I've already taken down every credible enemy.
Attacking, don't have much choice.
The SE Asian minors
Golden Horde
10. Who are your allies?
Oirat Horde

So, finished the Sweden game and got that achievement out of the way finally (took 4 monarch deaths to inherit OPM Meck to complete it in 1701-was starting to get a little concerned at that point). On to the next fun and exciting contest...

1. Who are you? Cherokee nation

2. What year is it? 1520s

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? technically have lost 50% of my 4 wars, haven't lost any ground to Eurotrash yet though so I'm happy enough

4. Are you one of the richest countries? lololololol, pretty sure that I'm not...yet

5. Are you at war? not atm, just made a more or less wp with Castille for the second time by giving up my eternally useless alliance with Inca

6. What is your main concern? getting a western neighbor I can stand to start westernising while I have a good enough king

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? ate my immediate neighbors in the first 7 years, been trying for peaceful ever since but Castille has had other ideas since they found me in 1502 or so

8. Which country are you hating? Castille, the devil take all your excommunicated selves!!!

9. Which country are you fearing? Castille atm, in about 25 years every Eurotrash country with a boat

10. Who are your allies? uhm yeah, about that...

1. Who are you? Hansa

2. What year is it? 1459

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? no

4. Are you one of the richest countries? The richest, barely, since the last 10 years. N.2 is... the Timurids.

5. Are you at war? No

6. What is your main concern? Wrench Danzig from Poland, get a hold of Brandenburg, grab some holy lands for missionaries, await for my Maya lands to core to start colonization, surf the reformation and emigrate. Caribbean Prussia, here I come!

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Since I trade I try to keep BB low, and I don't plan to wage a lot of real wars. Still, I am being opportunistic in the HRE, vassalising minors, and slightly abusing holy wars to raise taxes and manpower.

8. Which country are you hating? Poland. I spent 300 ducats on patriots in Danzig (Poland grabbed it after I awesomely mauled the TO for their other prussian provinces), 24K patriots did their job and the province defected to... the TO, isolated and landlocked in Wenden. OK, maybe I can get my hands dirty on a small, no-CB war and get it? No! Poland beats me and immediately declare war on the TO. 300 ducats and years of planning for nothing. Still, I own Samogitia and it is still animist. Maybe I will make an exception and example of Poland, and change it into a nice prussian hinterland.

9. Which country are you fearing? At the moment, the Timurids. Mighty Khans keep surfing victoriously on seas of bloods at every crisis, only to flood everything in the west. Eastern Anatolia, Syria and northern Arabia until Mecca are a sea of red. The Mamluks hold on 3 provinces, the Ottos are no more. It certainly helps that the other, sunnier Horde up north is being also unusually succesful, eating into and extracting tributes from Poland, Lithuania and Hungary. It's a horde world! But in the future I fear France. They are winning, Flanders are already under the fleur-de-lys, HRE Austria and England are waging war since at least 10 years, but losing ground.

10. Who are your allies? The HRE minors I vassalised. Mostly cannon-fodder and siege-helpers, but still useful: I take on the big fish and they pluck the small fry, which get promptly vassalised, adding to the snowball.

1. Who are you? Milan

2. What year is it? `1482

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Austria, I had to cede treviso :(

4. Are you one of the richest countries? No, I think I'm 12th

5. Are you at war? No. Just finnished helping bohemia in a war against switzerland. And a war against Napals + Castile, Aragon, Portugal.

6. What is your main concern? Austria being HRE. and their 5 death stack armies.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful of both? No agressive wars unless it was to vassalise on of the italian states. Got all those through missions though.

8. Which country are you hating? Austria! Aragon. Switzerland

9. Which country are you fearing? Aragon, Burgandy, Austria.

10. Who are your allies? Bohemia, Brandenburg

1. Who are you?
Byzantine Empire

2. What year is it?

Yes and no, for example I declared war on some Italian minor, who requested Spanish aid. I managed to annex the minor, but I conceded defeat against Spain, since I couldn't launch a succesful invasion of Iberia.

Yes.

5. Are you at war?
Yes, Austria started a war to get its northern Italian provinces.

Austria.

Both, I only attack when I have a casus belli or a mission, but I do expand aggresively towards the east with the Holy War casus belli.

Austria and various little moslim countries who keep declaring war on me.

Austria, they are the emperor and their army greatly outnumbers mine and it's also much more concentrated than mine: I have Middle Eastern territories to guard, they can have pretty much all their forces in Austria proper.

10. Who are your allies?
My vassals Siena and Tuscany as well as Sicily, a nation which I released from Naples and has been loyal to me ever since, but I now have a mission to annex them...

Another update on earlier posts.

1. Who are you?
England

2. What year is it?

A couple. Nothing disastrous though.

By a factor of 9! compared to number 2 Austria on the list. That trade line really helps big empires. I have actually started turning green on the technology map, after being yellow almost the whole game.

5. Are you at war?
No. Burning off a ton of Infamy after the last expansion.

The game is getting boring. I might not finish this game considering that I have almost cored all of Western Europe and cut down the HRE to a handful of nations.

No. I should though.

Nobody. I'm so far ahead that I actually like when I get attacked.

None.

10. Who are your allies?
Just the few vassals I haven't annexed yet. I just inherited all my personal unions a decade before the last save.

1. Who are you?
Started as Austria, formed HRE after I had all the Austrian national decisions
(HttT 4.1b)

2. What year is it?
ca. 1660

No

of course I'm the HRE :)
I have also PUs with GBR, Scotland, Ukraine, Sicily and Ak Koyunlu
and vassalized several of the smaller remaining Europeans (Bosnia, Croatie, Polotks, Pskov, Papal State, ...)? Most of these vasalizations were done for the infamy reduction event.

5. Are you at war?
Yes, I used the Holy War CB to start wars with several muslim countries just before 1650, but I haven't annexed all of them yet, because that would make my infamy go through the roof. So I'm still occupying all of Baluchistan, Aceh and Brunei and waiting for my infamy to drop before I annex.

Infamy, because of my annexation spree just before the end of the Holy War CB.. Once my infamy has dropped, I'm hoping to inherit some of my PUs (my curret ruler is 6/8/8, the one before that was 9/3/9)

My aims are
1) eradicate all muslims (for the few remaining muslim countries I will ahve to use Imperialism CB)
2) conquer all of Asia (and thereby eradicate all hindus, budhists and similar)
3) conquer/inherit/diplo-annex the rest of europe (perhaps except scandinavia and Muscovy)

most countries that caused me troubles in the past, are now thoroughly defeated

see 8.

10. Who are your allies?
all of my PUs and Vassals + the two irish minors (I think Leinster and Connaught), who I hope to diplo-vassalize sometime

1. Who are you? Cyprus - Spreading Cosmopolitaine culture to the Holy Land

2. What year is it? 1552 (1453 start) - Initially intended to just observe how things played out compared to a 1399 start.

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yes

5. Are you at war? No

6. What is your main concern? Oriental units. I'm nowhere near being 20 techs behind anybody in order to westernize.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Mostly peaceful, outside of a 20 year stretch where I was pouncing on the dying remnants of the Mamluks in order to snatch up Syria, Palestine, and parts of Egypt.

8. Which country are you hating? Aragon. They own the other Egyptian provinces I want (Alexandria, Delta, and Sinai) and have a larger army and navy than I do. They've been mostly beaten out of Iberia, but still own the southern half of Italy.

9. Which country are you fearing? Blaubstria - Inherited Hungary within the first 5 years of the game and has been Emperor for most of the game. Hoping the Ottomans can keep enough naval superiority to keep them from crossing over into Anatolia. Castille - Catholic DotF (I converted to Reformed)

10. Who are your allies? Algiers (vassal).

1. Who are you? The Hansa
2. What year is it? 1472 (1399 start)
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Technically no. Did I achieve as much as I wanted in a war? No
4. Are you one of the richest countries? Top five!
5. Are you at war? Nope
6. What is your main concern? Nothing right now.
7. Are youattacking people or being peaceful or both? Both, but more peaceful than warlike
8. Which country are you hating? Sweden, they took over Denmark.
9. Which country are you fearing? Castile, they inherited England!
10. Who are your allies? Half of Germany is my vassal... if that counts...

1. Who are you? Sweden

2. What year is it? 1494

4. Are you one of the richest countries? IDK

5. Are you at war? No

6. What is your main concern? All my neighbours are allying with England and France

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Attacking but im going to be peaceful for moment after I conguer whole baltic coast

8. Which country are you hating? Lithuania

9. Which country are you fearing? England

10. Who are your allies? No one =(

1. Who are you? Ottomans

2. What year is it? 1450

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No, but came damn close

4. Are you one of the richest countries? IDK

5. Are you at war? Always

6. What is your main concern? Crusades with teeth, Maualuks attacking at the same time as the tirmuds, tirmuds getting a boost in manpower, castille getting their fat ass in gear and aiming for the holy land.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Constantly attacking. Having crusaders on one side and three nomads on the other helps.

8. Which country are you hating? Tirmuds. Just f'in die already!

9. Which country are you fearing? France and Castille. They seem to be declaring protection for everything west of me, and their navies hurt.

10. Who are your allies? Mamaluks, more out of nessesscity then want. If the tirmuds ever self destruct, they'll be gone in a hurry

1. Who are you? France

2. What year is it? 1433 I think

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Second I think behind Burgundy

5. Are you at war? No

6. What is your main concern? Reformation!

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Both

8. Which country are you hating? Castile

9. Which country are you fearing? Castile

10. Who are your allies? Milan and Austria I think.

1. Who are you? Morocco

2. What year is it? 1668

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Yemen, could not really reach them . . .

4. Are you one of the richest countries? The richest after getting Brazil

5. Are you at war? No

6. What is your main concern? Castille, although not in Africa they got colonies next to mine and won all wars against France

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Peaceful is generally not in option for me

8. Which country are you hating? Castille, all other Muslim countries(they are incompetent and the Timurids trashed both the Ottomans AND the Mamluks almost completely at game start)

9. Which country are you fearing? Castille

10. Who are your allies? Tunesia

In your current game...
1. Who are you? Republic of Aachen
2. What year is it? About 1640
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Yeah, eventually paid Spain 25 ducats so they'd get lost.
4. Are you one of the richest countries? Richest by far, >8000 yearly income while the second richest earns about 2400
5. Are you at war? Not currently I think
6. What is your main concern? Recreating Charlemagnes empire
7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Pretty peaceful in the first century, but now I'm aggressive
8. Which country are you hating? Bohemia and their 300k army
9. Which country are you fearing? Bohemia and their 300k army
10. Who are your allies? The Byzantines, who managed to defeat the Timurids and the Golden Horde. And some vassals too.

1. Who are you? The English Empire

2. What year is it? 149X(not sure exactly lol)

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No, haven't fought any major wars yet.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yes, somewhere in the top 8

5. Are you at war? Not at the moment.

6. What is your main concern? Capturing Scotland's last province, finishing off the Irish, and Securing the newly discovered Bermuda.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Not attacking randomly, just conquering my rightful claims!

8. Which country are you hating? Portugal and France. Portugal betrayed me to help Scotland and well, Its France.

9. Which country are you fearing? None.

10. Who are your allies? The North Sea Coalition (Me and Denmark(still has union over Norway and Sweden).