• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Palandiell

Captain
41 Badges
Jun 16, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
joined the nords on my first playthrough. so far we got everything from tihr, over to rkhudan, richaveg and reyvadin. last war we took 3 castles from swadia with ease. expect soon that we dominate the worl map. so I put the difficulty level up, but I wanted to know: at what point do you guys stop playing? do you rebel everytime you play and make your own kingdom or what do you do?

I'd say rebel else your King will just take all the land and become too powerful to ever do anything.

I'd say rebel else your King will just take all the land and become too powerful to ever do anything.

If I ask to be relieved of my faction, will I keep my fiefs? and how can I put up a fight ALONE against a whole nation? can I make my friends who are lords, join me in my new kingdom?

and yuor NPC friends will go out to villages and tell of your coming. 2 things: 1) should I do this and 2) when should I do this? before I become independent or after I have formed my small kingdom?

Last edited:
I think you keep your fiefs and then choose to create a kingdom. You can appoint Lords to different fiefs etc (you'll have to check the TW forum for more information).

Your NPC friends will go to their homeland and say that you are trying to become king to get support for you. I think you can only do it when independent.