• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He might even decide that leading such a "mighty empire" is just too taxing for someone so thinly stretched out and allow himself to be annexed by those wonderful Franks.

Guys, remember what the mods said. Chill down with the spamming. More spamming may result in a permalock of this thread.

Thank you, Lurken. I apologise for the lack of updates lately, but I hope to produce one this evening. I am preparing for an exam this Friday and I have certain other tasks to fulfil in real life this week.

But thank you for your patience!

Good thing that your other province is Venezia - thanks to the strait you'll be safe from annexation even if things go horribly wrong. :D

It'll be interesting to see if you can pit enough troops against the dragon. After all, using the vassal horde has to be carefully planned here: distraction is very helpful, cannon fodder is only harmful to you.

While I do enjoy my groupies, I do wish you were girls. And hot.

I have the "hot" nailed down, will that do? *blissfully not considering any false conclusions that could be drawn from this*

Hey svip, not sure what year it is in your game, but could you make a world report atthe end of the next decennium? Not a -who's-fighting-who-summary but more how the world's been divided so far?

eg UK in scandinavia, or Morocco in Ireland (they love to do that in my games, for some reason)...

Please stop the spam! Already two pages without an update, only senseless garbage. This AAR is awesome, don't ruin it!

@svip: nice work, now get that dragon :)

Come on guys, this is getting a bit ridiculous. We all love this AAR, and many of us are following it, but Qorten and I have already deleted 7 posts already on this 1 page. Try to stay on-topic. Saying when you started to read the AAR without saying anything else is unnecessary and doesn't add anything beneficial to this AAR.

ULM off-topic

For all of us, who wanna say something about ULM, but that is not related to this AAR, I just created kinda ULM-general-discussion-thread: it is here.

Yours,
AdL

Okay, since people do not want to listen to the Moderators, I will tell you, no more off topic posts in this thread or I will ban you from the AAR forum.
Period.

Well I decided I may as well do something constructive with my extended unplanned break. What better than read through this? One sitting later, and I'm very impressed. The format flows very well, more so than long text AARs. Very entertaining, and at the sime time informative about gameplay - in that sense it reminds me of Real Men do it Alphabetically. I am admittedly looking forward to a return to getting the story going rather than gag entries, but on the other hand Whose War is it Anyway? was a stand out. Keep up the excellent work.

Someone wanted a world update with maps and all sorts. So here ya go.

part56.png

We'll get back to the war in a minute.

Last edited:
Gameplay question: I noticed you have everything set at "Green", yet have monopolies everywhere. In my Russia game, the only way I can maintain monopolies is to set everything else at red. Otherwise, it won't start going after monopolies until all the other COTs, which I don't much care about, are full. Are you just pursuing every COT, or is there something I'm missing? Thanks, and an awesome AAR!

Lol Norway looks like a giant fish nomin on Finland XD

Last edited:
Excellent update, both fun and informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.