[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Me, Gigau and Cived are playing right now. Where are you others?

Hey there! Not that new to the game, but new buyer and new to mp, and I wonder where do I enlist to the mighty NOP clan?

Hey there! Not that new to the game, but new buyer and new to mp, and I wonder where do I enlist to the mighty NOP clan?

If you want to apply to the Noble Order of the Platypus please post in this thread. Write your in-game character nick, your taleworld forum nick (if you have one) and a small introduction of yourself. Example below:

Nick:
Ingame:
Archer: ?/10
Cavalry: ?/10
How did you find us:
Here's the info you want. Welcome by the way Taklagarn.

(mine broke :p)

Got angry discovering you're not invincible ? :D

Crappy day... i'm still at work, and probably won't be home before 21h00. :( I should join then, especially if there are still some players.

Got angry discovering you're not invincible ? :D

Crappy day... i'm still at work, and probably won't be home before 21h00. :( I should join then, especially if there are still some players.

wow :(

sure ill play now for about 10 mins (off to get my pizza) eat it and ill play again 19:00-20:00 than I have football training :)

welcome Taklagarn :)

if you want you can join us today around 19:00 or on friday same time.

we use TeamSpeak 3 to communicate :) dont worry if you dont have a mic. (mine broke :p)

Ok, how long is the training going? Just wondering since I have a EU III mp game starting at 22:00 so would be cool to know :)

Ok, how long is the training going? Just wondering since I have a EU III mp game starting at 22:00 so would be cool to know :)

friday? starts around 19:00 untill everyone decides to stop :p most of the time around 20:30 sometimes longer sometimes shorter :) you can just drop by and join anytime on ts. we sometimes play on other days aswell :D

friday? starts around 19:00 untill everyone decides to stop :p most of the time around 20:30 sometimes longer sometimes shorter :) you can just drop by and join anytime on ts. we sometimes play on other days aswell :D

Ok, and I forgot to thank for for the welcoming, thanks :p I'll try to play some PvP tonight and see how it is :)

Ok, and I forgot to thank for for the welcoming, thanks :p I'll try to play some PvP tonight and see how it is :)

It is a challenge that can be overcome, if you are determined, but you need to train a lot.

Welcome to the clan.

Thanks for Samilou! And I just thought, is it 19:00 GMT? Or which timezone?

I've always used CET as well (GMT+1... given we don't seem to have any members from the perfidious Albion.... i mean from Great Britain :eek:o :p).

lol yeah same here :p

btw who will be there tonight? :) im thinking about some dual training? (sword-spear combo) first on our server than try it out on a small TDM or a battle? :)

Yeah that sounds good! I'll be there, but the football starts at 19:45, so I might be a bit "off" after that :p

vs Hungary :) tough game :)

Well, I'll warm up with some youtube videos of Ibrahimovic scoring in the last minute (two matches) against them :p Plus that Hungary got loads of injuries, especially on some of their better players. So we should definitively have a good chance.