• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Uhm, what?

Ok, I expected to get scanned early. I fully expected to get PM'ed somewhere during the game and asked to out a wolf or cultist or what have you somewhere. And then consequently die, early, as usual.

This, however, I did not expect.

So, Tamius. What makes you so sure your contact is genuine?

:| well this sucks. I was going to say "Say it ain't so, Randy!" but I figured you'd just confess like the rest. Now you say it's IJL. Interesting.

Of course this makes you a prime hunt target, doesn't it?

... well I should be safe at least until Tami and Trespoe are digested... I hope...

Vain, go read the cultist role I used in my game please. You'll find it fixes what you describe as the main problem quite nicely.

Ah, yes, it does. I forgot about that setup.

What appears to be happening here is a fake outing through an unwitting villager. Tamius fits the bill nicely, doesn't he?

+1 to that sentiment.

In that case we should just lynch Rysz. I'm quite sure that that outing is genuine.

Unvote randakar Vote Rysz

PS : And Rysz confessed.

No, no, no. Don't backtrack. Lynch Randy as well, then if it turns out Randy is a goodie, I'll out my contact and kill him.

In that case we should just lynch Rysz. I'm quite sure that that outing is genuine.

Unvote randakar Vote Rysz

Well, what are we going to do about Randy then? We can't just ignore it, seeing as he has been outed. In any case, tamius needs to get the name of the "seer" to someone else so that we can still find that person if Randy is a villager.

You are subbing out? What is the point, either you are a villager or you are a wolf. Either case you will be dead within the next deadline or two, so it would be a waste of a sub.

You misunderstand.
I'm subbing back in.

Now, if you instead decide to argue against this like a man, please point to what makes you an unlikely wolf.

Not much evidence on that front, I'm afraid. I voted slinky yesterday but switched off when he got pushed way in front. Frankly, if I had been a wolf I wouldn't have switched off him under any circumstances - I don't blatantly save packmates, I sell them out for credit.
As for the other pack - There isn't much viable evidence on either Napoleon or Jonti. Jonti got hunted, Napoleon got a zillion and a half votes the day he was lynched.

:| well this sucks. I was going to say "Say it ain't so, Randy!" but I figured you'd just confess like the rest. Now you say it's IJL. Interesting.

Trust me, I know how outings work. There's no point to fighting them, the village needs to kill the outed person. Always.
So yeah.

... well I should be safe at least until Tami and Trespoe are digested... I hope...

Not to mention that there's supposedly still a Seer at large somewhere.

Ah, yes, it does. I forgot about that setup.

Good to hear you like it, at least.

Well, I'll only have time for 1 vote today and the Rysz outing looks more solid than the Randy one at the moment. Like yesterday, I won't be online again until after deadline to check this thread. Still have the lite to handle in my next break at work.¨

Damn your many posts... :)

VOTE Rysz

sorry for the early outing. I have been waiting almost a year to use that outing message, and I ended up using it on another forum first.

I got excited that I finally get to out someone.

PM the name to trespoe. He's likely a good guy.

Technically, cultists are shared between packs - it would be silly for any of the baddies to get any of the cultists lynched.

That is a very good idea. trespoe is probably on the hit-list anyway and this way we will know who has the info.

Sounds vaguely like a confession to me.

A confession would definitely not sound like that :p

PM the name to trespoe. He's likely a good guy.

Yes. Trespoe definitely fits the bill.
Unless Sedracus is lying about his scan on Trespoe (and that would be rather dumb) he should be clear.

Technically, cultists are shared between packs - it would be silly for any of the baddies to get any of the cultists lynched.

That assumes the baddies all know who the cultists are. Presumably they don't.

That assumes the baddies all know who the cultists are. Presumably they don't.

No, it assumes that cultists are counted on the bad guy side of things. Which they are. And that they count towards parity for both packs.

Cultists are not attached to a pack, even if said pack recognizes them, they are a generic baddie, counted towards helping both packs win. It would be silly for a wolf to purposely kill off a cultist, no matter who they know.

I got that trespoe's outing was a self scan, trespoe had priestly powers (or sorcery(?) powers) and then just gave the info out. If he was a wolf and kept the info he could inform his pack not to hunt/try hard to lynch rysz because he would count towards their parity if they got all the other wolves.