• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2 more new records, and i would like to set the benchmark.

The biggest war subsides offered (from AI to Player)
bigsubsides.jpg

The biggest Papal Influence (AI)
Bigpapal.jpg

Since this thread is active again for the moment and getting some updates, just as an fyi I only have 6 confirmed records, not 7 (though I believe that is still the lead). We decided to take one of my records out (largest province income I believe since we decided that it would generally always track with largest CoT) and my total number never got updated.

Mind, I'm working on beating the highest trade efficiency in my current game, so I may be back up to 7 again soon. :D

2 more new records, and i would like to set the benchmark.

The biggest war subsides offered (from AI to Player)
bigsubsides.jpg
Bigger (this is in the 1776 scenario)

warsub.jpg

The biggest Papal Influence (AI)
Bigpapal.jpg
Don't think this is a good idea for a record, it will just be put at 100% quickly and then it is impossible to improve.

Don't think this is a good idea for a record, it will just be put at 100% quickly and then it is impossible to improve.
Papal influence record was apparently submitted right at DW's release, so people couldn't see that a few countries - including often your own if you play Catholic - get 100% during any campaign you can play.

Seeing some factors, it makes sense.

The province is most likely recently added (either annexed or conquered) since it doesn't have a core, so there's a lot of nationalism going on.
Then there's:
Stab is -3,
Infamy is 75.2, so way over the limit
Province culture is Mongol, while nation's culture is Chinese
Then there's a difference between the province and state religion
and added to that, there's also a conversion going on.
And last but not least; looking at the symbol at the right corner, I also think there's a tax-revolt event happening.

All in all; if you're looking for the rebel's capital; you've just found it. :)

And boy, am I glad I don't see such a high RR in my[/b] captured provinces. :D

Thorin :)

I don't think this should be a record, but since there exists a record for highest papal influence for an AI.. Well here's a maxed out one:

v2rbye.jpg

Most countries with good chance for diplo-annexing?
I think it's over 30 :D

2ekiwj6.jpg

Got some records, IN 3.2b, all settings normal:
  • Fastest WC: 3 July, 1614
  • Fastest World Conversion: 19 October, 1684 (the ledger didn't want to update so the in-game date is later, the latest conversion is still visible though)
  • Best Explorer: 6/6/6

OOC, why aren't all your provences core by 1684? Is it possible to increase the time to core?

Would be nice if you uploaded details of the RR in that province :D

Hmm... well, I hadn't taken a screenshot with the details, just one showing the RR... |D

I loaded the game up anyway since I'd only played about a month since that first screenshot was taken. And, in that time, the RR had actually gone up! XD Here's the NEW revolt risk WITH details :3

5xo5t5.jpg

16hovue.jpg

LOL How did you manage to raise it even further? XD
Denouncing Neo-Confucianism and updating the game to Divine Wind would increase the RR even further. But you do probably collapse in a year or so in DW. Since if you have any of these: 0 stab or lower/60 or lower legitimacy/something else that I can't remember right now (?). = Heaven mandate lost (not correct name) xD = +5 National RR and much more bad effects..