• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I'd play the UK if you want. I'm not really having much fun with the Dutch. And I don't mind if we restart or continue.

Continue

If this game folds, any member of this game not already in WiR is welcomed with open arms.

I'm getting the impression this game may have been doomed from the start...but, depending on the feedback, I'll still GM it if there's a majority wishing to continue it.

New GM with new (changed) rules.

I say Restart

I do hope that if the game picks up speed the folks might get hooked up with it. Anyway, thanks for your offer Fry (and let me tell ya I think you're doing a hell of a job at WiR), and I'll sure keep that in mind if this game unfortunately ends.

Restart

Just because I feel this should have started at a earlier date, and because I didn't get the nation I wanted :rolleyes:
As well, it would be easier for you to convert your style of GMing if we just started over with your rules from the beginning Cesar.

I'll keep playing regardless

Long time lurker - first time poster (outside of a couple bugs), I've really enjoyed the game thus far - but I think the decision looks to be made for restarting - which if its easier for the GM should be done. Also, if you want/need another player, I'll try my hand at the Netherlands (under the assumption countries remain the same).

Last edited:
I will be playing the new game, as the German Empire if I may.

OH! KING! I apologize profusely. If no one wants Austria-Hungry, I will play that and be Germany's loveable sidekick, while King is the German Empire.