• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think you must occupy or vassalize the capitols of all HRE electors and the HRE.

Yep. It's exceptionally easy if the hereditary HRE reform is already passed -- just occupy the capital of the HRE and disband the HRE :)

How long take to disapear unlawfull territory icon in province? I get cores now, and disapear negative hits to prestige and infamy, but unlawfull territory icon from event stay and lowering my taxes.

An event will fire that will remove the Unlawful Province modifier once you have a core. I think the MTTH is 24 months. While that's not quick, it doesn't take ages for it to fire.

Will the AI that plays the tribal nations and the steppe nomad nations eventually change their government type and/or westernazie?

They will if the conditions are right. Sadly, the AI is not very good at getting the conditions set.

How long take to disapear unlawfull territory icon in province? I get cores now, and disapear negative hits to prestige and infamy, but unlawfull territory icon from event stay and lowering my taxes.
When you're at peace after you conquer HRE province you can use provicial decision tab in city view to enact abandon HRE for this province (lose 1 magistrate). This prevents Unlawfull territory from happening. Should help with disappearing as well I guess

The AI steppe nomads usually implode in revolts are split in many small nations ... But never change anything :p

What's the richest part of China? I think I'm sorted for manpower in France, but I want a rich colony in China, and I don't know whether to just annex the whole place or to only take the South, or the North or what.

Please help me!

What's the richest part of China? I think I'm sorted for manpower in France, but I want a rich colony in China, and I don't know whether to just annex the whole place or to only take the South, or the North or what.

Please help me!

The south has a lot of chinaware provinces, while the north is mostly grain, so definitely the south. You should also take all their coastal CoTs though.

Question of my own:
What would be more interesting, Spain actually forming for once, or a succession war actually happening for once?

The situation is: Aragon has a pretty old king with no heir, Castille has claimed their throne. I can just let them take Aragon, which would let them form Spain, a country I almost never see myself. Or I could claim Aragon's throne myself, which would eventually cause a succession war. It wouldn't be very evenly matched (I have England in a PU and might manage to have Galloglaigh against their Men at Arms), but it'd be a succession war nonetheless.

Have someone ever seen an AI steppe nomads or tribal nation changing their government?

yep. Candar, the Mamelukes or some other turkish minors achive that regularly in my games - if they manage to keep themselves alive (or being force-released after been annexed and thus having a strong ally that keep them safe). I've even seen Tripoli do that once and the Timurids forming the Mughals.

Please help me!

The richest cluster of provinces tends to be the southern bit. Most chinaware, metals, and tea are clustered down there. The north has a few nice provinces, but south is better. Don't bother going after high tax provinces.. trade goods are MUCH more important.
Qoou said:
Question of my own:
What would be more interesting, Spain actually forming for once, or a succession war actually happening for once?

The situation is: Aragon has a pretty old king with no heir, Castille has claimed their throne. I can just let them take Aragon, which would let them form Spain, a country I almost never see myself. Or I could claim Aragon's throne myself, which would eventually cause a succession war. It wouldn't be very evenly matched (I have England in a PU and might manage to have Galloglaigh against their Men at Arms), but it'd be a succession war nonetheless.
SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN! You can take the nice provinces in Aragon from Spain later, if you wish.

Is it normal that colonies after having grown to 1000 people and becoming an independent province get random buildings? I recently got one which is almost fully developed compared to my home provinces...