• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

koontz

Major
6 Badges
Jan 10, 2007
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • 500k Club
But, its seems that ive iam the only one?

Upvote 0
I have the same problem...pink sky...My display card drivers are completely up to date and I've tried every possible graphical settings option, any other advice?

Updated to latest drivers but still sky is purple.
Also quick question when ive changed to 2D then there is only black no pic of units etc.

View attachment DxDiag.txt

Last edited:
Nwac 1.0.2.3 Sky is still purple for me, but not an big issue so take the night of if you want :)

I was finding I had a few issues on several games so have since upgraded my graphics card...but the catalyst drivers etc I had downloaded for my old ATI card were 10.2 as diercted to by the link and I still had the problem. Anyway, my sky is normal now and I can at last enjoy the game :D

I was finding I had a few issues on several games so have since upgraded my graphics card...but the catalyst drivers etc I had downloaded for my old ATI card were 10.2 as diercted to by the link and I still had the problem. Anyway, my sky is normal now and I can at last enjoy the game :D

You mean you had the puple sky with your previous card and 10.2?
May i ask what card it was and what card you have now.

For me started the problem after i did reinstall NAWC with newest network checked.
This solved my problem with not showing mouse pointer but caused this purpe sky.

You mean you had the puple sky with your previous card and 10.2?
May i ask what card it was and what card you have now.

For me started the problem after i did reinstall NAWC with newest network checked.
This solved my problem with not showing mouse pointer but caused this purpe sky.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I've been away and hopefully this issue has been resolved by now.

I had an ATI crossfire X1950, I had checked and double checked my drivers and they were catalyst 10.2, but it seemed no matter what I did the purple sky was always there from 1st install and subsequent ones. I now have a GeForce GTX 550Ti and the problem disappeared entirely, I hope you have better luck than me without having to upgrade.

I'm also having the purple sky with an old ATI card, updated to the latest 10.2 legacy driver for it and still have the purple sky. However, i have a bigger issue in that the game keeps running, but the GUI stops updating. I just won tutorial mission 3 based entirely on the orders I gave my aircraft upon launch, because the gui never updated from the initial positions. Will keep looking thru the forum for someone else having that problem and will post my DXDIAG either in that thread or a new one I create. I can live with purple sky, but playing blind is a nonstarter.