• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A change for the better in your fortunes, hopefully France and Yugoslavia can hold the Southern Front, and you can concentrate a bit further north.

Arthulian said:
A change for the better in your fortunes, hopefully France and Yugoslavia can hold the Southern Front, and you can concentrate a bit further north.

Exactly my hope. The combined French and Yugoslavian armies have proved to be a formiddable force, in a perfect scenario if they would drive through the Ukraine i would be delighted- it would relieve the pressure on Persia and perhaps allow for a massive victory.

Been vacationing in Malton, killing zombies and hanging on the Paradox Central forum there.
zombie2.gif

And I come back to find excellent progress!! Gul actually has manpower now?! :D And it looks like the Soviet steamroller is about to run out of steam! :cool:

I vote for the land bridge too.

Last edited:
noobermenschen said:
Been vacationing in Malton, killing zombies and hanging on the Paradox Central forum there.
zombie2.gif

And I come back to find excellent progress!! Gul actually has manpower now?! :D And it looks like the Soviet steamroller is about to run out of steam! :cool:

I vote for the land bridge too.

Nice to have you back! An update is in the works dont worry. Hope you enjoyed your vacation.
My manpower is still wafer thin, im switching to submarine production untill it rises a bit more.

The Polish Phoenix

The first Allied nation to fall was Poland, the result of an overwhelming Communist attack from two fronts and we swore on that fateful day that Poland would rise from its ashes.
And she has.
Our spearhead into the Soviet Union has allowed us to reclaim Polish lands and on May 14th 1942 Poland was released by Britain and we now have another Ally.

Poland is Liberated

On The Front​

We have continued our thrust into the Soviet Union although it has suffered a blow with our defeat in Zhitomir, our troops had just occupied the city after a successful assault however our occupation troops were attacked and forced to withdraw from the city.

Our Troops Facing Defeat

After this we launched an assault from the south which overwhelmed the Soviet defenders and will give us more options in the south with the growing French/Yugoslavian presence on the border.

Stanislawow Falls to British Forces

In other good news it appears that the USA's invasion of Brazil is faltering as they have been pushed back to one province, this is seeming like another waste of resources for the USA and if Brazil could capture the US troops it would play right into our hands as our enemies weaken themselves however we must expect the US to reinforce their beach head- we will keep a close eye on this front.

The USA is Pushed Back

The USA has also completely failed to Annex Portugal, our plan to ship troops to the south worked perfectly as [after a brief spell to organize] our attack on the two American divisions began well then to our delight our Portuguese Allies joined the attack completely overwhelming the US troops who soon surrendered.

Portugals Safety is Ensured

Foolish Americans, when will they stop throwing away their divisions like that? :p

General Jac said:
Foolish Americans, when will they stop throwing away their divisions like that? :p

Im happy for them to keep it up ;)

Nice update, glad you liberated Poland.

Me too, i did'nt expect to ever be able to.

Ok, Poland's free. The game is over, the AARs unnessesary, I can go to bed.

Sheesh thats some loyalty! A dissenter eh? This AAR has a long way to go.

Nice update. It would appear that you are starting to take the upper hand over the Communist hordes.

Indeed, Persia is still a big worry though. Im in a weird situation, im unimpressed by the resistance of my enemies yet i know there were numerous bits where this could all have gone to hell. It has been anything but easy though.

You should restore Poland to its prewar borders, though! Although it may be enough to edit their cores in the savegame file, and then trade the provinces to them in the game.

Yeah, i was thinking of this- i currently own Danzig now.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Mythos1978 said:
Great ARR my friend, keep the good work... (and the updates)

Thanks for your support :)

the recent irregularity of updates is due to University but as always an update is in the works.

boom said:
When they run out of resources.

Nice update, glad you liberated Poland.

Which would be almost never.

the recent irregularity of updates is due to University but as always an update is in the works.

Haha, you have school. I don't until after labor day in a week or so.

wilegfass said:
Which would be almost never.

Haha, you have school. I don't until after labor day in a week or so.

Im at Uni in a week too but i have a lot of damn forms to fill in and worrying to do :(

Gul Brown said:
Im at Uni in a week too but i have a lot of damn forms to fill in and worrying to do :(

Drop school lets play... :rofl:

The Charge Into The Abyss

Battlefields old and new, Europe scarred, Humanity lost and ideologies clashing again. From rolling fields to sandy beaches, vast forests and barren frozen wildernesses...conflict has reached all regions of our world and killed humans of all backgrounds.
Once cannot begin to measure the losses of this war, not just for Britain bit for the world. Who knows how many millions have died? Citizens and Soldiers alike have fell, cities decimated and countries have vanished into nothing more than memory...it is needless to say morale is fragile. Our once sworn enemies the Germans are now our Allies as we push on into the heart of the Soviet beast. Many more will die needlessly in a war that could..no should have been avoided...now we stare into the abyss...about to push further into the heart of the Soviet Union we are about to pass the point of no return, perhaps we are setting ourselves up for an utter collapse as we march upon Moscow and try and bring this hell to an end. Although it wont be over will it? The axis will remain and they shall have to be dealt with, the country of Canada is now merely a province of the USA and we are helpless to free her people from occupation.
After so much of this, you begin to ask yourself....what is a victory? Is winning a mere battle in a far away land a victory? Is Liberating Italy a victory? One victory seems to pose more questions and more questions seem to lead to defeats and despair.
Perhaps...perhaps we gain nothing in this war...
Perhaps....we just lose our Humanity.

After Recently Making a Breakthrough in Rocketry Research we Begun Researching Ways to Improve our Decryption Techniques.

With Eastern Europe secured, Poland free and Persia on hte brink of collapse we have decided to pursue our plan of securing Kiev and all provinces along the mighty stretch of water running from the north to the south. Multiple offensives were launched all along the front, despite our occupying troops being swiftly defeated on arrival in Mozyr all other areas of this new offensive were a success and in the south the French/Yugoslavian armies joined in with a vital victory in Oddessa.

Zhitomir is Assaulted by British Troops

On the 24th we Launched two Successful Attacks on Soviet Provinces After our Defeat in Mozyr- This Would be Sure to Keep the Soviets on the Back Foot

We were far from finished, this reall was going to be one of the largest assaults along the front we had ever launched and we rapidly launched another assault on the Soviet lines this time in Lida.

At the end of the Battle one Final Division Attempts to Hold on While Numerous Divisions Retreat

With the Soviet lines collapsing in the north, we seized our opportunity and launched a major assault with twenty five divisions led by General O'Connor against the Soviet troops stationed in Bobraisk

Seven Divisions Fight in Vain to Hold us off While Their Commrades Retreat

Our tactics are working splendidly so far, concentrating our troops in key areas and striking when the Soviets leave provinces badly undefended. They are on the back foot now and kiev will hopefully be ours soon. There was one last battle for us in the north, Auchinleck was ordered to pounce on the undefended province of Molodeczno while the divisions in surrounding provinces were on full scale retreat.

The Final Victory of our Offensive

It is now of vital importance that we can capture and hold these provinces against enemy attack, this will allow us to continue to push further on and complete our objective.

The Offensive: An Overview- British Troops Advancing all Across the Front While French Troops Advance in the South

Last edited: