• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't you notice the badass' necklace on Polandking? Think he invented gang wars & rap 600 years early.

Maybe a tattoo on the next Polandking? :D

Interesting suggestion, perhaps, perhaps not, but the necklase is actully his mantle holder, but then again, what is a mantle with out a necklace?

A polandball AAR... It's like my dreams came true!

29ll1de.jpg

ekltdt.jpg

300cwt2.jpg

198nlf.jpg

dq0t4l.jpg

Another great update; this is seriously one of the most entertaining AARs I've ever read!

Interesting suggestion, perhaps, perhaps not, but the necklase is actully his mantle holder, but then again, what is a mantle with out a necklace?

HA! You did put a $ tattoo on him!
(Future historians will have a serious problem discovering the origin of the dollar : Poland or USA? :D)

BLING BLING!

Another great update; this is seriously one of the most entertaining AARs I've ever read!

Thank you very much :D

I love the "sponsored by..." thingy, greedy Austrian goldmining bankers :D

yeah, those Austrian ;)

Liking this so far. :) Will be following this! Beware treacherous Austrians...

never trust Germans, thats why you make them vassals! :ninja:

Nice that the Polish give props to their sponsors...Crushing the Hungarians should be interesting

Yeah, but it wasnt so hard, poland is the best :cool:

HA! You did put a $ tattoo on him!
(Future historians will have a serious problem discovering the origin of the dollar : Poland or USA? :D)

BLING BLING!

haha, yeah, i thought that was appropriate as he got gold from Austria

Oh my god.. dying of laughter. Need more!

please dont accuse me if you die! then i ahve acutlly done something with my life and that cannot happen! :blink:

coem one, you still have 12 minutes to make my b-d a day :)

Congratz in afterhands and because of thats a little present:
2wm4cux.jpg

Don't worry... I am sure there will soon be some... hmmm... mergers and hostile takeovers of sponsors. That's what I call a proper backward vertical integration! :laugh:

Edit: I am however somewhat worried about the possible anti-monopolistic practices which might be introduced by the HRE, if merger with German serfs will be attempted...

In some time, I expect to see Hungary on that sponsors list...

CHOP CHOP! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.