• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If there is a draw at your deadline Bob, I'd suggest just saying ''next vote wins''. Simple and fair.

Good. I like it. Golden Vote. Anyone with major objections to Golden Vote?

Hark, a Democrat has invented this idea. I will only agree if Mr. King agrees.

[yeah, whatever, its a fine idea ;-)].

wait, for that golden vote, does that mean that the next person who hasnt vote votes will end it or the next person to vote once the deadline is over but has already voted will end the tie?

wait, for that golden vote, does that mean that the next person who hasnt vote votes will end it or the next person to vote once the deadline is over but has already voted will end the tie?

The next person, who has not voted before, will decide the election.

but now im sad cause it looks like we shall have a whig president this early in the game T.T

Yeah, officially I'm not supposed to care who wins, and mostly don't, but I'm sorta scared of how I'm going to handle the whole abolition plan if you win Mr. King. A Civil War in 1837 would be a little... odd.

What's the vote count?

Yeah, officially I'm not supposed to care who wins, and mostly don't, but I'm sorta scared of how I'm going to handle the whole abolition plan if you win Mr. King. A Civil War in 1837 would be a little... odd.

do the southern states even have enough of a population to mobilize any form of resistance this early or would the loyal troops just walk right over which states rebel?

i think its king = 7 and McAttack = 6

That is correct. I'm going to turn in, so if anyone has further questions, I'll answer them tomorrow.

Early slavery crisis, involving the U.S. in the affairs of Europe and the great game over India simultaneously - no one can say a King presidency would be boring.

when did he say we were gona mess around with europe and india?
((I think that's in reference to
British India has made the Empire the most powerful nation on Earth. They can easily get any goods they want from India and export them to all the other markets. If America is to increase her power, we must create a monopoly of ourselves. We do not suggest creating a colony, but we are suggesting creating a propaganda campaign. Make it look like America is helping them fight the Europeans, and show them what happened to India. Increase our support over there, and our merchants may receive special treatment.
It's a bit confusing as to what this means, but I think it's actually referring to Liberia - supporting Liberia to form into something analogous to what India was to the British - or maybe it's just referring to other countries in general.))

ohhhhh, i forgot all about him. so there is some hope left for at least a tie
Some hope, perhaps, but considering that Free Texas supporters seem to be the more radical among the Whigs...

((I think that's in reference to

It's a bit confusing as to what this means, but I think it's actually referring to Liberia - supporting Liberia to form into something analogous to what India was to the British - or maybe it's just referring to other countries in general.))

Some hope, perhaps, but considering that Free Texas supporters seem to be the more radical among the Whigs...

he could always be a young jackson and support the democrats while allowing texas to be a free state. and thanks for clearing up the whole india thing, i forgot he had said that. liberia seems to fit in with what he was saying