• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, didn't realize that my problem is tagged "technical". Thanks for your answer! However, I re-installed DH and AAR - still have the same problem...:sad:

:) No problem, just please make sure to ask technical questions in the technical thread next time.
@Your issue: seems like you are suffering from that old vista/windows 7 virtual folder issue. I won't go into details here, as the issue has been discussed numerous times in the tech-support forums of DH. Also, i believe a questions similar to your has already been answered in the AAR-tech support thread, too.

If a squad is redeploying through stragetic redeployment and an enemy takes the province that the squad is moving too, or cuts it off.. What happens? They disapear as far as I can tell, but is this true?

Edit: Another question.. One of my generals got "Disciplined." What does that do? And is there a list of the perks and how to get them/what they do?

Last edited:
snoopyzero
it's really quiet around AAR. Had you achieved any developments?

In previous release of AAR, CCIP, had 386 KB of events (excluding other misc stuff not used/implemented)
In current dev version of CCIP, there is 443 KB of events.
DH Full has 679 KB in 1914 scenario.
Not to mention I have redone the research for many ministers when adding retirement years for the upcoming patch, new pictures, etc.

In terms of pure AAR, there hasn't been much complete work we can show yet. You can head over to the KR forums though to see what we are working on. ;)

Last edited:
found the thread in the KR forums... very nice man... very very nice

can't wait to see some further developments. will you conact it until 1936 KRTL and then simply merge KR into AAR?
you're about to create the biggest and most awesome mod ever... :eek:

Thank you.

It will be put on our todo list.

I might be able to help a bit, but I have to learn event modding first.

I can walk you through if you want.

Thanks :D. I'll look for some tutorials first, so I'm not merely wasting your time.

Hmm. Still not working here, not even with an Indiana-based IP. You might wanna download those years as PDF. It's really an invaluable historical resource.

If you don't have a PDF converter, this is a good one for Mozilla.

Yea, it does what it says: 403 Restricted!
Means: The website it not down, it simply does not service your IP. They are doing ip-based access control and might just be blocking our address range or Nation.

can't wait to see some further developments. will you conact it until 1936 KRTL and then simply merge KR into AAR?
you're about to create the biggest and most awesome mod ever... :eek:

Well, we will most likely have a couple of points(events/situations) where AAR connects to KR. Simply merging both mods would not both mods are too massive to simply merge, I guess. Also, i think the KR guys are great at what they are doing, and AAR has it's dedicated focus point too. In the end we might ultimately see a bundle of sorts.

will be fixed in the next version