• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The German conquest of Bootland begins. The war started years ago is finally consumated!

Haven't received orders from Germany and Italy yet. There are of course still more than six hours left, but in future I would really appreciate some sort of preliminary orders, especially if there has already been a deadline extension. You see, I really want to avoid civil disorders in this game, so if you wait till the last minute before sending any orders, you make me worry about that. It also means I can't start preparing the new map, which takes a while. Thanks.

Also, because I need to watch a football match this evening, I'll have to bring the deadline forward by half an hour.

New deadline is today, Saturday, March 3rd at 16:30 GMT.

Also, I've been thinking, and the old PM system is preferable, as players may decide to bet on a civil disorder coming (possibly checking if the leaders of the country are online or not), so it may influence some orders.
It would be pretty reckless to bet on a civil disorder, since we haven't had one yet, meaning it's quite unlikely.
But in principle I agree with you, this was just revenge for sending in an order at 16:59 GMT on Friday. :p ;)

Fall 1905

British Orders
F English Channel - Belgium
F London Hold
F North Sea - Edinburgh
F Sweden - Norway

French Orders
F Spa sc - Mat
F bre S F Spa sc - Mat
A gas - Mar
A hol s a bel
A bel s a hol
A bur s a bel
A wal - yor
F cly - nrg

German Orders
CIVIL DISORDER! :angry:

Austrian Orders
A Tyr to Ven
A Tri support A Tyr to Ven
F Alb support F Gre hold
F Gre support A Ser to Bul
A Ser to Bul
A Gal to War
A Rum support A Ukr to Sev
A Ukr to Sev

Italian Orders
A Ven Hold
A Tun - Apu
F Ion C A Tun - Apu
F Aeg - Gre
F Con S A Bul Hold

Russian Orders
A Mos support F Sev holding
F Sev support F Bla move Rum

Ottoman Orders
A Bul S F Bla - Rum
F Bla - Rum

Orders

Results

The Italian army in Venice is dislodged and has to retreat or be disbanded.

Retreats:
Italy: Army Venice

Builds:
Russia: 1

Next deadline for the Winter 1905 build phase is in 24 hours, 17:00 GMT on Sunday, March 4th.
No extensions for a build phase.

Those orders shouldn't be too difficult, so if you can send them in soon, we can start the spring phase early.

I can quite clearly see that the Ottomans have colonised Mars and are now abandoning Earth.

And evil Austria cannot be trusted.

I can quite clearly see that the Ottomans have colonised Mars and are now abandoning Earth.

And evil Austria cannot be trusted.

:rolleyes:

I'm not the one occupying the Queen of Cities...although I won't deny it was my idea.

Of course, Italy could have really benefited had they taken my advice to the fullest, but, like Russia last year, they chose the path of foolishness.

I'm sure you won't be so gullible as to trust Italian promises again, right?

I'm not the one occupying the Queen of Cities...although I won't deny it was my idea.

Of course, Italy could have really benefited had they taken my advice to the fullest, but, like Russia last year, they chose the path of foolishness.

I'm sure you won't be so gullible as to trust Italian promises again, right?

Those dastardly Italians, betraying me like that! Sneaking into my Constantinople at my invitation and then wretchedly supporting me into Bulgaria, and helping me hold it down! The Pope must be ecstatic. It's an OUTRAGE!

Come on, TE, I gave Italy my capital. What could you possibly offer the Italians to better that?

I apogolise.

Those dastardly Italians, betraying me like that! Sneaking into my Constantinople at my invitation and then wretchedly supporting me into Bulgaria, and helping me hold it down! The Pope must be ecstatic. It's an OUTRAGE!

Come on, TE, I gave Italy my capital. What could you possibly offer the Italians to better that?

A far better promise than what he got out of you.

Do you really think he will ever leave Con? Under what circumstances?

reis91 said:
It was your choice. Deal with it.

Hey, I offered you a guaranteed two builds. YOU turned it down. How many builds did you get this winter?

Perhaps you should be less transparent in your communication, and listen better when you do talk. Not everyone who borders you wants to be your enemy. What was I supposed to do with your rejection? Turn my back so you could stick the knife in? I'm not that stupid.

As a side note:
I will be withdrawing from the game due to increased responsibility in my personal life. Bagricula and esemesas will carry on the leadership of the great Austrian Empire without me. I wish them well.

No, TE, not everybody that borders him wants to kill him. Only those nations that move a strong concentration of forces onto his border.

Also, I'm pretty sure I pm'ed this to Seboden... but weird stuff happened when I hit the send button... so....

Build an Army in Saint Petersburg

No, TE, not everybody that borders him wants to kill him. Only those nations that move a strong concentration of forces onto his border.

I think his irritation started when he invited Austria to have a 'right of passage' through Greece...then was shocked, SHOCKED when Austria stayed. His irritation at his own poor play then made him foolish, and instead of taking the spoils of Victory Austria offered, and becoming strong in his own right...he formed a coalition of the weak, and has been able to accomplish nothing. This failure has enraged him still further, entrenching him into his bad decision...a decision that will, if I am not mistaken, eventually lead to his dismemberment by the nations on the board that do not cling to emotional feelings about the past, but ruthlessly exploit the opportunities in front of them.

Turkey should make note of this whole 'right of passage' thing. Once established in Con, I bet Italy will not leave without being forced out by Turkey.

Vainglory / Suirantes, beware...

I think his irritation started when he invited Austria to have a 'right of passage' through Greece...then was shocked, SHOCKED when Austria stayed. His irritation at his own poor play then made him foolish, and instead of taking the spoils of Victory Austria offered, and becoming strong in his own right...he formed a coalition of the weak, and has been able to accomplish nothing. This failure has enraged him still further, entrenching him into his bad decision...a decision that will, if I am not mistaken, eventually lead to his dismemberment by the nations on the board that do not cling to emotional feelings about the past, but ruthlessly exploit the opportunities in front of them.

Turkey should make note of this whole 'right of passage' thing. Once established in Con, I bet Italy will not leave without being forced out by Turkey.

Vainglory / Suirantes, beware...

There is something about the way you play this game that I just dislike...

Let's get this straight. You betrayed reis on a deal, built forces on his goddamn border with the spoils of that betrayal, and you expect him to trust you? WHAT?!