• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can the late 30ies recession event maybe trigger after the 8th of November 1936?, it triggered for me somewhere in the first week of november and i got the republicans in power because of that -10 popularity thing D=.

How do tyou get Stars and Stripes to work? I've installed it, but whenever I start up For The Motherland, there's no option to use S&S as a mod, and wen I click on the USA as the country want to play, there's no difference from a standard FTM game. What am I doing wrong? Is there some special way I'm supposed to install S&S, or a special way I have to start the game to get it to work?

Check your directory. The program will automatically install to a mod directory within a Hearts of Iron directory within THE Hearts of Iron directory. Pluck everything out of that mod directory (should be the DISS directory plus a small file) and drop it into the proper mod directory. Clear as mud? Fish around some; you'll see what I mean.
In future, double check where the installer is installing. Even if you tell it where to put the mod, it inserts the detour. Delete all of the extra parts, so the files go where they belong.
Or ... you could have an entirely different problem altogether.

It's this type of B.S. that really makes me want to pull my hair out.

Yea

It's this type of B.S. that really makes me want to pull my hair out.

Mine even installed correctly and it's still crashing. It's in the right folder, Mods.

Sometimes I can get the main USA screen, but when I click there, anywhere, the screen goes black and have to restart comp. I have the latest drivers and no mods installed. This is a clean install of HOI III, Semper Fi, Motherland (updated to 3.05) and the USA Stars and Stripes mod.

The issue seems the same when I go to the optional items page. I purchased the USA sprite packs and would like to use them in my USA mod game. Soon as I click anywhere on that screen to install the new US sprites, I get the same blackscreen and restart.

Any help would be appreciated, would love to play this. I am running win 7 64-bit, nvidia latest driver as of 2/12/2012.

Last edited:
It's on my list.

One million dollars should be okay. Maybe two if you want to be sure.

I have still plans for I.C.E., don't worry and please be patient. :)

Best I can do is to keep buying yours and Danevang's DLC creations. By the way, I wouldpurchase them even if I didn't plan to use them just to support your efforts, which I did with DIG.

Big thanks to you and Dane for your efforts.

Cheers,

Ronnie

I have reached May 1941. Canada has been conquered, St. John's has been captured. I am building air bases on Iceland, and 6 additional carriers (currently, I have 6) will be ready in April 1942.

On November 8th, 1940, the German American Bund won the elections.
Still, the head of state is Silver legion (Lindbergh) and the head of Government America First Committee (Wood).
Furthermore, in real life, Lindbergh was America First, not Silver Legion of America.
Despite switching to a totalitarian system and Propaganda Press, I am still “Social Liberalism” with the next elections on November 8th, 1944.

So far, it is a lot of fun to play this mod - many thanks for your efforts,

Roland

Mine even installed correctly and it's still crashing. It's in the right folder, Mods.

Sometimes I can get the main USA screen, but when I click there, anywhere, the screen goes black and have to restart comp. I have the latest drivers and no mods installed. This is a clean install of HOI III, Semper Fi, Motherland (updated to 3.05) and the USA Stars and Stripes mod.

The issue seems the same when I go to the optional items page. I purchased the USA sprite packs and would like to use them in my USA mod game. Soon as I click anywhere on that screen to install the new US sprites, I get the same blackscreen and restart.

Any help would be appreciated, would love to play this. I am running win 7 64-bit, nvidia latest driver as of 2/12/2012.

Did you guys move the game to the desktop? I have had problems with Win7 and mods when running it from the original install location.

Patch incoming this sunday. I will fix the obvious at the moment and will work on the big issues later on. :)

In July 1941, the "Japan peace proposal" occured.
Basically, I can decide to give the Japanese DutchEastIndia and in exchange, they will not enter the war.

Problem:
After executing War Plan Red, I am at war with the allies (and, therefore, the Netherlands).

The Event should not occur if the USA is at war with the Allies. It should only occur if the United States and the UK have VERY good relations.

The sticky is on his way, don't worry. :)

sunday? i hoped for saturday so i could play :)

Will you fix the lend and lease issue?

Sadly I work during the week so my only free time is on sunday.

I will fix the LL issue.

Will the patch be save game compatible? Or just a 50/50 chance like with many mods

It should be, since I plan to fix little bugs and wrong events.