• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You need to do some posts elsewhere on the forum, I believe.

Yes. Get that postcount up. If you get somewhere above 10 or maybe 20 you get a bigger inbox. And that repeats a few times until you get to 30.

The alternative is to simply wait. If you're around long enough the same thing happens.

Yes. Get that postcount up. If you get somewhere above 10 or maybe 20 you get a bigger inbox. And that repeats a few times until you get to 30.

The alternative is to simply wait. If you're around long enough the same thing happens.

Got to find some places to get my postcount up then, I'm not really into doing AARs. And wow, I'll probably have to wait a loooong time for that, given that it hasn't already happened :p

I vote for neither game, btw. I'd like to see both at some point, and I don't care who goes first as long as somebody does.

So if the two of you can agree who gets to goes first I'm happy.

If reis is keen, he could just grab it at any time and I'd be fine. It's not that I don't want to or can't GM, because I do and can, it's more that I'm not feeling a burning compulsion to do it. If he's not hugely keen, I'm happy to start the new game straight away if he says so.

I don't really think this new system of GM choosing is an improvement, to be honest. Sure, the old way had people pulling out. But if they all did, you'd have nothing worse than the situation we're in now. And if they didn't, they'd know they were up soon, be ready, and you'd get a smooth transition. As long as the waiting list is capped short, it's a good enough approach.

I'm not hugely keen either, got another WW game to GM elsewhere, and I can't tell when it will be finished. I'll probably have to come up with another theme, because they still look alike, but I don't mind.

@ Voting method : It's an improvement in choice, but there needs to be some rules to allow everyone willing a shot at GM'ing. Also, this should have been discussed at the start of the game, to assure that smooth transition and to give time to prepare and refine game concepts and RP.

@ Voting method : It's an improvement in choice, but there needs to be some rules to allow everyone willing a shot at GM'ing. Also, this should have been discussed at the start of the game, to assure that smooth transition and to give time to prepare and refine game concepts and RP.

So when the big game starts someone should post in general asking for candidates as the next GM, possibly crossposting it to the game thread itself.
I wouldn't want that discussion to be held in the game thread while the game is still ongoing, mind - that'd pollute the thread.

The only reason we're having this discussion -here- is simply because this game is over..

So when the big game starts someone should post in general asking for candidates as the next GM, possibly crossposting it to the game thread itself.
I wouldn't want that discussion to be held in the game thread while the game is still ongoing, mind - that'd pollute the thread.

The only reason we're having this discussion -here- is simply because this game is over..

Fine, I suppose we can work with that. A link on the game thread pointing to WW general thread could work, and keep the game threads less cluttered indeed.

No need to post an AAR yourself, simply react on other player's AARs. They are always happy to read when someone enjoys their AARs. Also posting in CK or EU3-forum with questions or perhaps a funny situation in your own game helps to get the postcount up.

That's how I started to get my counts rolling, but currently I'm involved enough with posting various game forums that it goes up steadily. Currently I even have room for 50 messages in my PM-box.

How do I find out my storage limit?

How do I find out my storage limit?

If you go to your inbox, it will say "Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 6 messages stored, of a total 30 allowed.", or whatever the case is for your inbox, above the coloured bar graph of your inbox usage.

Kiwi: Thanks.

How is it Ive been here for a decade and only have up to 30 msgs? Is extra messages beyond that only allowed if you are active on the game forums?

Kiwi: Thanks.

How is it Ive been here for a decade and only have up to 30 msgs? Is extra messages beyond that only allowed if you are active on the game forums?

30 messages seem to be the limit, apart from for a few people who have more for no known reason (Rysz?), and presumably for mods.

I've just asked in the Forum Help subforum, I'll let you guys know when I find out more (including when one can set custom avatars / custom usertitles).

Thanks for the tips, Rysz, I don't think I can think up 30 questions about the boards that have not been answered yet (despite the number of such newbish questions that I answer on my own boards).
In any case, I'm not planning to post over 19k posts here like I have on my own forums :p

I've just asked in the Forum Help subforum, I'll let you guys know when I find out more (including when one can set custom avatars / custom usertitles).

Thanks for the tips, Rysz, I don't think I can think up 30 questions about the boards that have not been answered yet (despite the number of such newbish questions that I answer on my own boards).
In any case, I'm not planning to post over 19k posts here like I have on my own forums :p

I already have a custom user title.:cool:

As for avatars, I know what the criteria used to be (dont know if they've changed it) I was going to post it but since Reis says that Pdox dont want you guys to know maybe I wont say anything.

I already have a custom user title.:cool:

As for avatars, I know what the criteria used to be (dont know if they've changed it) I was going to post it but since Reis says that Pdox dont want you guys to know maybe I wont say anything.

There are no custom avatars any more, so it makes no difference. Only a few selected (*Cue Jacob*) have custom avatars.

There are no custom avatars any more, so it makes no difference. Only a few selected (*Cue Jacob*) have custom avatars.
Someone say something?

30 messages seem to be the limit, apart from for a few people who have more for no known reason (Rysz?), and presumably for mods.

Rysz has done some beta testing work for paradox I believe, which may have affected his inbox size.

Getting this thread back on topic, Id like to see a Werewolf game based on Asoiaf.