• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update please! Glad to join this awesome thread. I am a noob, so can you explain how to join the Red Paradoxians please?

Last edited:
That seems a pretty accurate summary

I'd say I lean more left than right, economically and socially I'm generally a Marxist, and in terms of foreign policy, I'm generally expansionist. However, despite this, I have voted for right-leaning parties in the past, partially because I always want to avoid civil war, and partially because I do believe in democratic principles, a free press, and I certainly do not want us to shift too far towards a military-dominated, authoritarian state. So, overall I even out somewhere in the center-left of the party.

And I think this describes my views as well, more or less perfectly. I'm a Marxist at heart, but always eager to keep the Republic out of internal strife that might cripple us, and wary of authoritarianism.

I see myself as a Winsington-Raphist to ;)

Too bad "Raphist" looks annoyingly close to "rapist" :eek:

I'd prefer something like Democratic Marxist for a faction name in that case :)

Join the side of freedom.
Fight oppressive Marxists!
You get to fight the hordes of Leninists from a moral upper-ground.
I don't eat babies. I am not Lenin.

@ Necazian

The people come before the state, as the people are the revolution, not the VSVR.

Why won't you ever vote for the Militarists? :(

They want to give everyone the vote and expand the republic to include more people, truly they are the people's faction. They bring the revolution to the people every way they can.

Okay, maybe their stance on the press is a bit harsh, but they're just a bit overzealous in spreading the word. :)

Join the side of freedom.
Fight oppressive Marxists!
You get to fight the hordes of Leninists from a moral upper-ground.
I don't eat babies. I am not Lenin.
Comrade, I suggest that you also make it clear that you are not a witch.

Apologies if your not on this list, I just looked at the top 10 posters in this thread and a couple of others who came to mind.
How did you get these statistics?

Is there some kind of forum tool for that?

I find your lack of faith disturbing, comrade.
Lenin is the witch.

I see.

So, did he just dabble into witchcraft and hang around people who were doing these things or did he actually join a coven?

go vicky2 aarland, you see the number of posts and views every aar has, click on posts.
Ah thanks, that part never looked 'clickable' to me so I didn't try it.

Also: Congrats comrade, seems like you are #2.

I see.

So, did he just dabble into witchcraft and hang around people who were doing these things or did he actually join a coven?

I have a theory that all the leading Marxists are warlocks. And they eat babies. And curse good people.
But we anarchists are here to bring an end to their madness.
One day, we can be free. Live without Lenin.

@ Necazian

Why won't you ever vote for the Militarists? :(

They want to give everyone the vote and expand the republic to include more people, truly they are the people's faction. They bring the revolution to the people every way they can.

Okay, maybe their stance on the press is a bit harsh, but they're just a bit overzealous in spreading the word. :)

The farmers are not a part of the revolution. The farmers is the most conservative and reactionary bunch of them all. They don't care about the well being of the collective, or of creating a communistic paradise. All they want is more land and higher grain prices so they can can get richer.

Why should we extend the vote to the last bourgeois section of the population? The farmers owns their means of production and they employ labourers to work for them, they are not proletarians and have no place in the revolution! If we extend the vote to the farmers, why don't we just invite the nobility back in and let them vote too?

The farmers are not a part of the revolution. The farmers is the most conservative and reactionary bunch of them all. They don't care about the well being of the collective, or of creating a communistic paradise. All they want is more land and higher grain prices so they can can get richer.

Why should we extend the vote to the last bourgeois section of the population? The farmers owns their means of production and they employ labourers to work for them, they are not proletarians and have no place in the revolution! If we extend the vote to the farmers, why don't we just invite the nobility back in and let them vote too?

So, you are against equality?
That makes you a bourgeoisie counterrevolutionary.

The masses decide what is good for them. Otherwise, we are building a new elite in our society that enslaves those who can not participate in politics.
All states, where a gap too large between the higher ruling classes and the lower working classes exists, are destined to fall.

go vicky2 aarland, you see the number of posts and views every aar has, click on posts.

Thanks Enewald! I didn't know that.

I have a theory that all the leading Marxists are warlocks. And they eat babies. And curse good people.
What kind of reactionary superstition is this? Lies!

But we anarchists are here to bring an end to their madness.
Damned Lies!

So, you are against equality?
That makes you a bourgeoisie counterrevolutionary.

The masses decide what is good for them. Otherwise, we are building a new elite in our society that enslaves those who can not participate in politics.
All states, where a gap too large between the higher ruling classes and the lower working classes exists, are destined to fall.

Our "ruling class" is the Proletariat, the masses. Most importantly, they are the backbone of the revolution. It is the workers that toiled in their own sweat and blood to finance the capitalist oppressors, and it was the Proletariat that sacrificed their lives for freedom and equality in the revolution. Therefore it is the proletariat, the working class that shall have a say in the future of our republic - of their republic!

The farmers are not the worker class. They are rural bourgeois, country reactionaries. If they'd be given the power they would only strive for their own selfish interest, to give themselves more land and raise the prices of crops so that the workers will starve while the farmers get rich.

Until the farmers have removed their reactionary ways and embraced the revolution they should not be given the vote!

Comrade, I suggest that you also make it clear that you are not a witch.

I see.

Why am I getting a Christine O'Donnell vibe?

Comrades, why are we accusing each other of unprovable atrocities when there are plenty of provable issues? Why accuse Enewald of being a baby eater if you already have evidence that he was leader of a militia against the "proper" ruler (if that is what you so choose to believe)? Why accuse Lenin of being a warlock when he has already undertaken a violent coup and repressed all those who disagree with him? There are plenty of legitimate problems, but they are being lost in this farce!

Our "ruling class" is the Proletariat, the masses. Most importantly, they are the backbone of the revolution. It is the workers that toiled in their own sweat and blood to finance the capitalist oppressors, and it was the Proletariat that sacrificed their lives for freedom and equality in the revolution. Therefore it is the proletariat, the working class that shall have a say in the future of our republic - of their republic!

The farmers are not the worker class. They are rural bourgeois, country reactionaries. If they'd be given the power they would only strive for their own selfish interest, to give themselves more land and raise the prices of crops so that the workers will starve while the farmers get rich.

Until the farmers have removed their reactionary ways and embraced the revolution they should not be given the vote!

Farmers do not work?
Bureaucrats do not work?
Soldiers do not work?
Clerks do not work?
Land-workers do not work?

They are not equal humans when compared to those who sit in factories day-long?

A man who chooses not to make ammunition, but tends the soil that each man gets his bread, is not equal to vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.