Werewolf Lite CCXXIX ~ Journey to the center of the freezer

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Get your butts in here people! Don't make me start pming you...I needs me a more full game of vic....players.

Easter Vacation, I can do this one. Yay!

In as Warren Buffett

Going to send some pms, if we get any improvement and can hit 14 tonight I will send roles tonight and maybe first deadline tomorrow, otherwise I will wait and send roles in the morning.

It's time for a Lite game again. In

I guess we're meant to play it like this is some corny satire.
You can rp it however the world you want, that is why it is a bit...weird. :p

16 total atm. I will wait slightly then send roles.

Roles going out in 30-45 minutes.

2 seers but only 1 scan each night. Might as well try this out again to test it more.

2 seers but only 1 scan each night. Might as well try this out again to test it more.

Can we get some more clarification on this before the game actually starts? Will the seers scan on odd and even nights or will it be determined by coin flip, time the order was send in or even the phases of the moon?

Scan order is set out through the games end, it is semi random and even the seers are unsure of when they will be able to scan. I feel this increases the odds for insanity and uncertainty by the side of good and chances for shenanigans by the baddies or really insane villagers.

All PMs sent, game is more or less live though the first update is night only. Feel free to post away to try and make someone slip up from the other side.