• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You can put anything on pizza. Everyone knows that.

Lets both make peace and focus on trying to get Esemesas to accept unconditional surrender. If he accepts he can have my spaghetti pizza.

Unextend deadline

Thanks Adamus! You should join the latest Diplomacy game as a junior diplo for the Russians, I hear they're going really 'well' :D We shall reach Portugal!

in as junior dip with taii for what should be a v short.. I mean long while ;p

Gentle request to my fellow diplomats: Please be sure to include me on all correspondence pertaining to Austria-Hungary, including of course discussions with 3rd parties. Strange things happen when I'm left in lonesome silence.

My humblest apologies, good sir. I will be sending the terms of the proposal to end our conflict, and they include putting you as Kaiser, after Kaiser Executer and his foreign minister Esemesas have been found wanting. There will be some minor territorial concessions, such as Trieste, Serbia, Vienna, Budapest and Romania.

My humblest apologies, good sir. I will be sending the terms of the proposal to end our conflict, and they include putting you as Kaiser, after Kaiser Executer and his foreign minister Esemesas have been found wanting. There will be some minor territorial concessions, such as Trieste, Serbia, Vienna, Budapest and Romania.

Delicious outright bribery!

Does that mean I get to keep Poland?

Fall 1904

British Orders
F Iri - English Channel
F Lon support F Iri - English Channel
F Ska - Nth
F Swe H
A Stp - Mos

French Orders
F nat - lvp
F english channel - lon
A wal S F english channel - lon
A ruh - hol
A bel S A ruh - hol
A bur - mun

German Orders
F Den support A Kie
A Kie support A Mun
A Mun support A Kie

Austrian Orders
A Ukr - War
A Tri - Tyr
A Ser - Bul
F Gre S A Ser - Bul
A Rum S A Ser - Bul
A Bud S A Rum H

Italian Orders
F Syr - Smy
F Eas S F Syr - Smy
F Aeg - Con
A Ven Hold
A Tun Hold

Russian Orders
Army Hol hold
F BoT move Stp sc
A Lvn move War
F Sev support A Bul move Rum

Ottoman Orders
F Bla - Sev
F Smy H
A Con S F Smy H
A Bul H

Orders
1904fallorders.png

Results

1904winter.png

The British fleet in London is dislodged and has to retreat to York or be disbanded. If a disband is desired it can still be made in the build phase so I have moved it to York.
The Ottoman units in Bulgaria and Smyrna and the Russian army in Holland are destroyed without possible retreat options.

Builds:
Austria: 2
France: 3
Germany: 1

Disbands:
Russia: 1
England: 1

Next deadline for the Winter 1904 build phase is in 24 hours, 17:00 GMT on Tuesday, February the 28th.
No extensions for a build phase.

Last edited:
Damnit, I wanted a German build in Kiel... :mad:

You should have ordered A Den-Kie, A Mun-Kie, A Kie-Ber then. :)

I would have had to have known there wouldn't be a combined Franco-Russian attack on Kiel, which was by no means certain.

I just realised it wouldn't have helped anyway, because then Kiel would have remained Russian.

Plus that.

Can I put my build order here?

Build Flying Cirus in Berlin.