• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

podcat

Game Director <unannounced>
Paradox Staff
12 Badges
Jul 23, 2007
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
Available through the launcher, and should be up at all retailers (like steam, impulse, GG etc) as soon as they can.

Here is a direct download link also: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/in-game/eu3/hoi3/ftm_303.exe

Changelog:
- fixed crash when opening Theater view
- fixed a performance issue when scrolling map by moving mouse to map edges
- fixed missing translation for fractured government modifier
- no auto-release of puppets in battle scenarios
- fixed flicker issue for on map buildings when moving camera
- game no longer crashes when rebuilding map cache
- fixed issue with heads of state being incorrectly selected on election
- fixed incorrect neutrality check on war declaration
- shift+f now opens Find Province dialog
- surrender progress trigger no longer shows 100x higher values
- fixed issue with coups being impossible to perform on many countries
- fixed issue with some countries not getting their wargoals fulfilled
- wargoals now sorted properly so the dominant faction executes theirs
first if same priority
- fixed issue returning controlled provinces when surrendering using a
mix of goals with on_completion effects and regular peace.
- fixed a shader issue when updating attack delay color on a debug directx build
- espionage view always reports correct popularity allocation no matter how many spies
- 632 is no longer a part of borneo region
- added missing provinces to bitter peace
- fixed various small text bugs
- arty has a 10% bonus vs forts rather than a penalty
- lowered SA/HA on NAV a little.
- FRA wargoal event should not fire in later scenarios
- Zombie Rommel no longer commands an armygroup in Battle of the Bulge
- Added modifiers for resource tooltips at topbar.
- Threat from spy actions is now 1/6th of the previous speed.
- Build speed modifiers now modify speed to build things, instead of IC cost.
- Reserve reinforcement extra cost scales with laws affecting mobilization size from 1 to 5.
- Cached variables are now reset when switching between bookmarks.

enjoy! =^.^=

Thank you very much!

Edit:
Checksum: UUMR

Last edited:
when i try to apply the patch through the link provided from the link it says it could not find FTM. does this have to do with me having a steam game? (ive got 64 bits win7)

Just buying & downloading FtM, can't wait for it! Just tell me please, should I install FtM, then this patch, or do I have to install all the FtM patches "first things first"?

Thanks, is this compatible with savegames, and has the surrender crash been fixed?

Savegames probably work, but we never promise this. I wasn't aware of a surrender crash specifically, but we did fix a few potential crashes so it might be covered.

Great job on getting this out so fast :D

A small complaint tho on the coup system.From what i checked out it works now that you can actually overthrow the goverment you dislike BUT after you succesfully do so the only thing that changes is the country political system and your relations to the country in question. What doesn't change is the ruling party.

It makes the whole process kinda pointless. For example in my game i wanted to overthrow the goverment of Portugal to get my hands on Tungsten (playing as the Soviet Union). After i succesfully did that i get a nice 200 relations with them they have a Stalinist goverment but the party in charge are Fascists and the country itself naturally drifts towards the Axis because of "similar ideologies". On top of that because the party remains the same the goverment stays fractured because of all the support i got for the Stalinist party making it easy for the Axis to coup them again once they get the spies.

I think its cool that PI has issued a patch. But based on some of the thimgs in the patch notes I have to really question how the heck did they get released that way in the first place? I really wonder what internal quality controls and beta controls they use if any. Game balancing stuff I fully understand. But moving mouse to mapedge and crash on theater view define logic in how they could ever get released with those issues.

However, in the end I want to say thanks to PI.

Ive spend lots of leadership on biological experiments but zombie Rommel stays dead now :( plz fix

Thanks for the patch!

:( Hate to rain on someones day but the theatre tab crash is still present in the attack on the west scenario. Have refreshed it in the bug report forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.