• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No. I am a bit out of shape after playing all these mods but no native. I need to dust off my skills a bit. We urgently need a proper training session or more.

Yeah, I haven't really played with any other NOP's apart from yourself :wacko:
And I really need to practice, did 8 friendly kills with a bardiche last night in 3 rounds :(

Good bit of play tonight, did a bit better:
mb5e.jpg

And I really need to practice, did 8 friendly kills with a bardiche last night in 3 rounds :(

Don't the stupids know not to get close to someone with a bardiche in battle. DUH!!:rofl:

You have played with Sid, Wetew and HDK actually.

Surveying the land for Grandmaster Wetews last construction on NOP's training ground (Home of Lors Ultimate CTF).

mv6f5f.jpg

Last edited:
Grandmasters clubhouse is about 1/2 finished should have that done today.

k4ayy8.jpg

Finished with 3 ladders, 3 staircases, and a working gate.

am8ghi.jpg

Last edited:
Final construction roughed out:eek:
With 2 ladders, 2 staircases, and a working gate.
Doomdark Fortress.

2r39frk.jpg

Last edited:
Lors proposed NOP training grounds.(Home of Lors Ultimate CTF(double siege))
Should have it finished tomorrow.

nv9vll.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! That is almost to much :p But I like the idea of a double siege (even though much of the fighting might get concentrated to the middle of the map (or the bridge)
looks good :)

von uber why are you still a squire? :)

He is! Which is strange if its true that I've played with him? Any Lord Elector that want to get the honour of promoting him? ;)

OMG! That is almost to much :p But I like the idea of a double siege (even though much of the fighting might get concentrated to the middle of the map (or the bridge)

He is! Which is strange if its true that I've played with him? Any Lord Elector that want to get the honour of promoting him? ;)

Done. We are gonna need somebody to create another server (that is functional and joinable) when Powerslave can't do it. The Order is slowly dying off without a server.

Besides the 5 standard games that can be played on this map think of all the special events we could have.:D

I think that having that map on our own server would be great in promoting unity and the clan image, personally. Make us a bit distinctive.

Incidentally, I am online if anyone else is - last chance before the g/f w/e embargo :D

Am on 22nd siege

Last edited:
254zptu.jpg

1. Castellons hideout
2. BiBwood
3. Johans field of dummies
4. Kings last resort river crossing
5. 3 sets of hurdles
6. Kalloville
7. Fredriks Booze and Bows archery range
8. Mattias crossing
9. Reginas Archery Stands
10. Brother Beans Field
11. The Podcat Jousting Run
12. Doomdark Fortress
13. Velds Place
14. Shams none shall pass causeway
15. Grandmasters Clubhouse

Last edited:
Last edited:
The issue is to find a host. Think we could ask another clan to play with us on these maps, on their server?

Me and Slayth after a night of fighting.

ajr01v.jpg

servers up, sorry could only afford a 10 player one for now(96USD per year).

NOP TRAINING SERVER IS UP
Put banners and map in native folder in the modules folder

dh7ql1.jpg