• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awright, AOK, you've convinced me.

What finally tipped it? His being hunted? :p

So, it looks like our 2 remaining suspects are Slinky and Lemface?

I think Lemeard is a likely wolf. His behavior just feels slightly off.
Should we run up Slinky and Lemeard?

Vote Lemeard

I think Lemeard is a likely wolf. His behavior just feels slightly off.
Should we run up Slinky and Lemeard?

Vote Lemeard

He's pretty quiet, isn't he?

Honestly they are the best two suspects. Most of the others are cleared or have some evidence that makes them less likely than these two.

I have some doubts about TT and Steed though. Both of them could still have been selling out their packmates at some point or other. In fact, a smart wolf would have.

However, if both of Slinky and Lemeard are villagers are I would be rather surprised (and congratulate the wolves for playing very well, I might add).

Vote Slinky

Time to pull him up for being Sneaky, Stinky and A Minky. I have no energy for evidence against him as been awake for 68 hours and need to sleeps.. I will just go from verybody else as a best option..

Nite.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vote Slinky. I think he is a varulv.

Vote Lemmy

Slinky (3)...randy, Steed, jonti,
Lemmy (3)...Slinky, Strange, TT

No votes: Lemmy

Hmm. They're my top two remaining suspects, and they go well together. Looks easy. Except that Lemmy hasn't voted yet. Would the TIE king break his own TIE?

I'd watch Slinky too. He unvoted Lemmy at the last minute in Round Two to set up a two-villager tie. I do not believe that was unintentional. While the current situation's a little different now, he could exploit any opportunity to lynch Lemmy alone. A double might even be desirable here. I just can't see neither of them being a wolf.

I'd watch Slinky too. He unvoted Lemmy at the last minute in Round Two to set up a two-villager tie. I do not believe that was unintentional. While the current situation's a little different now, he could exploit any opportunity to lynch Lemmy alone. A double might even be desirable here. I just can't see neither of them being a wolf.

Of course I will take any opportunity to only lynch Lemeard. I already voted him on day one and two, why would I not want to lynch him now?

I suggest the other brilliant analysts vote Lemeard the wolf instead of me.

Wow with half the votes, the case against me must be really strong,

Your defense is even stronger. I am mightily impressed. However, you mustn't be too harsh. Everyone is simply too distraught over losing me to move on with their lives.

Tragic. Yes, so very tragic. :(

Your defense is even stronger. I am mightily impressed. However, you mustn't be too harsh. Everyone is simply too distraught over losing me to move on with their lives.
It was quite a shock to me too. About my defence, I have been to a gaming convention which took longer than I anticipated. I only just got back and I am also preparing dinner. Forgive me if I am not making an amusing argument. If a player is online and willing to discuss things, I am here and otherwise I am not going to waste time defending myself against an imaginary case just to amuse the ghosts. :)

Wow with half the votes, the case against me must be really strong, I hope I can defend myself.

It's the pack possibilities, and process of elimination.

Tragic. Yes, so very tragic. :(

I for one, am still in floods of tears :p

@jonti-h: Maybe you would be so kind as to switch to Lemeard as I wouldn't hunt the only other suspect besides Lemeard, knowing full well that I am the next in line after AOK.11. I know how much you like the 'I wouldn't do that as a wolf' argument and as a wolf I would surely not try to use it three times in a single game ;)

@jonti-h: Maybe you would be so kind as to switch to Lemeard as I wouldn't hunt the only other suspect besides Lemeard, knowing full well that I am the next in line after AOK.11. I know how much you like the 'I wouldn't do that as a wolf' argument and as a wolf I would surely not try to use it three times in a single game ;)

What "only other suspect"?

What "only other suspect"?

I had AOK.11, Lemeard and jamie550 pegged as the three last wolves. I thought several people had the same idea or at least thought the three of them very suspicious. At least no one was posting about how innocent they looked.

Iunno, I think a TIE between the two best lynches in the game is the best option for the village.

Iunno, I think a TIE between the two best lynches in the game is the best option for the village.

Then at least make sure it is a tie, so that tomorrow you can lynch randakar or somesuch.

Dinner is ready and I am disappointed.

Day Five

After years of discussion, all of us are either gone or getting donations. And we still couldn't decide who's fault it was. Years have gone by but the arguments stayed the same. So in the end we just have to accept that they are gone. Not only the clones but the precious years aswell. Gone.

You lynch Lemeard the wolf

You lynch Slinky the villager
You hunt Lord Strange the villager

:rofl:

Lemeard, this was one of the more pathetic showings ever. It really does not get much worse than this.

Imagine The Gonzo and Hax had a baby.... that was retarded. Imagine they raised that baby on daily sessions of extreme physical abuse and huge bottles of milk laced with lead additive and PCP. Imagine that Hax and Gonzo sent their retarded baby to the "OrangeYoshi school of Werewolf Non-Mastery" where he attended classes like: Werewolf Strategery, who needs it? Just make sh*t up 101 . Imagine he went to classic lectures like : "Is huffing acetone the missing link to your Werewolf Career, presented by Yakman" Now, imagine that baby came to our Werewolf forum and started playing.

You have just imagined someone who would play better than you did this game. Congratulations.