• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(196349)

Banned
7 Badges
Feb 21, 2010
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • 500k Club
  • Pillars of Eternity
What will the forum avatars look like :)

Since the game is now pre-orderable on gamers gate... I'm quite keen to know. :D

A beta tester (who shall remain nameless) told me that they will be various types of British cheese; for example, Darkrenown is going to be a slice of Cheshire.

Austen.

Probably much like V1's?

im hoping for Alt. Flags
all the revolutionary and ideology flags are unique to Victoria and itd fit with most of the other games with being flags but have the twist of being unique and ahistroic

Must Get Fascist Confederate Flag, I wonder What It Would look like though.....................hmmmmmmmmmmm...........

125px-Confederate_National_Flag_since_Mar_4_1865svg1.png

There The Battle Flag of The Confederate Republic of Dixie, A Confederate Fascist Flag!

An imperial one perhaps? :cool:

Yup! I trust in cotton! It keeps us worm!

Very nice flag!

Yes Cotton is a very useful material indeed, 90% of the worlds cotton was traded on Front Street in My home Town of Memphis, TN, until 1947, and then india became independent.......................

Was it Harry Turtledove who wrote an alternate history of the south were the slaves staged a successful Marxist revolt?

I'm still waiting for news on the new Cthulhu Cultist pops.

Here You Go

170px-Battle_flag_of_the_US_Confederacysvg1.png

The Empire of Dixie

In Deus quod Tabernus Nos fides
In God and Cotton we Trust

any more?

bahaha thats so cool. im a confederate myself