• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
we need to test those data changes MartinBG.. I dunno If I can handle a 4th or 5th game of Germany dieing before Pearl Harbor :( (and then cold war gets hot never triggering ....)

yes, but did not mean to start a discussion like this in the beta thread :(

I'm sure the Germany DoWing lux early is partly to blame, and if the coldwargets hot event has not taken into account communist puppets owning trigger cities, it needs to. Or even ENG controlling cities instead of USA.

I don't know if I am writing to the right thread, but I've noticed something with the '41 scenario (it's possible that someone other reported this problem). In '41, many countries don't have the technology researched, but they have the units from a later type. For example, playing with germany, it lacks of completed technologies. What do I mean? They haven't researched 1936 artillery, AA brigade, 1935 antitank, '38 static AA, nor SP Art, SP AA and TD technologies. However, the german army has lots of these attachments, but from the newest tech(which is not researched in the game), but the best in that is that in the '40 scenario, Germany has almost the latest technologies researched from artillery, computing, naval doctrines, etc. This also occurs with USSR - they have a few T34/76 in '41, but in the scenario, it's not researched. I can also say it with Hungary(they use '36 inf, but they even don't have '21 researched.)

Fernando Torres recently claimed that it's just a couple of weeks away.