• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice! I'm a modder myself. Good work! It's tough!

Did you model anything yourself?

Only meshes I made are some weapons that I haven't figured out how to put in game yet, tried once, glad I had the game backed up.:rofl:

Just retexturing right now.

knights hospitaller

Order of St. Johns

Teutonic knight

Order of St. James

Templer variant

:D

Last edited:
@Adorno: You are next, can I use your Ambient Soundtrack mod in mine??

Later musketeers

Variant

Last edited:
Yes custom settlement scenes. Thanks.

Last edited:
Need to redo arms yet.

Will have to blot out letters on horse armor.

Last edited:
Scot, we are known for not forgetting or forgiving slights against us, we are lifelong haters.:eek:
On the other hand we don't forget our friends.

Blew my motherboard on my gaming machine, might be a couple of weeks before I post anymore work.:(

getting the same board nothing will ever know the board was out, more of a bad solder connection than a burn up, wiggling the ram doesn't make it post anymore. Shouldn't lose anything. Just had to put that other 4 gig of ram in.:D

My computer's down as well. Needs a new motherboard. Fortunately all of my modding stuff is on my other computer as well. Except for my newest model. That is lost... :( Took me forever, too. What program do you use to model? As for getting the models in the game, I can't either, but here is a tutorial for an older version. Did everything it said, but I need to get some help. http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?topic=17.msg41591

It would be amazing is you were able to turn this into an open-sandbox world instead of that crappy world map. That would make the game so much more interesting, and give you the abillity to actually ambush or be ambushed.

I have no idea what kind of programming that would take though lol.

Looks really really good though man I have to thank you and making something as nice as this.

However I wanted to ask, how hard would it be to reprogram the troops to get stronger based on how long they have been fighting instead of having to upgrade them? Like they get better with a sword as they use it. Send me message if you dont get what I am talking about.

Looks like "Oor Wullie" is a proud member of the "Black Watch" even down to the booties on his horse.

You are no doubt aware that Tartan as we know it was not around until the 17th Century? And that, prior to this, the elements from which it evolved, such as "Falkirk Tartan" were much more like our modern chequered tea towels.

"Braveheart" has alot to answer for!