• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Zusk

Captain
83 Badges
Apr 29, 2011
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II
Will Europa Universalis 4 feature a new soundtrack? It seems all of the promos we have seen so far have had the EU3 one.

I mean, I am not complaining, I love the EU3 soundtrack, but after listening to it for so long, some new songs would be kind of nice.

Looking forward to some more tunes that are at times dangerously close to those composed by Harry Gregson-Williams...

I hope there won't be music dlcs like in CKII. When i have to buy dlc, download it, then open in player because i'm not sure what exactly i pay for and not sure when i hear it in game.
You don't have to buy it. ;)

I've actually noticed and/or enjoyed most new songs in CK2, as most are regional, they add a nice extra flavour to the region.

Falalalalala was mentioned...

(twitch)

Put falalalalala in and I will be found in a bone-fort made from the by-product of extreme violence, gnawing on an elbow.

Weird how people registered 2010 - 2012 are talking about falalalan. This tune was legendary back in the day when EU2 was a shiny new game. Speaking of which, I have for years missed the music from EU2 - genuine classical music from the period the game is set. Sadly, Paradox have long since established that they will stick to the generic and boring Hans Zimmer "Pirates of The Caribbean"-style of soundtrack for their games. :sad:

Weird how people registered 2010 - 2012 are talking about falalalan. This tune was legendary back in the day when EU2 was a shiny new game. Speaking of which, I have for years missed the music from EU2 - genuine classical music from the period the game is set. Sadly, Paradox have long since established that they will stick to the generic and boring Hans Zimmer "Pirates of The Caribbean"-style of soundtrack for their games. :sad:

Nothing is stopping you from deleting the entirety of the game's soundtrack and plopping down a playlist of your favorite classical pieces. However, I for one will happily listen to Hanz Zimmer's "Pirates of the Carribbean" soundtracks which have thus far been brilliant.