• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But what about getting out of the alliance and annex the SU, once it's weakened by the BP? And if you really want to continue to trade for divisions and blueprints, puppet them instead of annexing, like Batu did in the ancient times.

But what about getting out of the alliance and annex the SU, once it's weakened by the BP? And if you really want to continue to trade for divisions and blueprints, puppet them instead of annexing, like Batu did in the ancient times.

Rather not since I need a buffer against strong Germany. Puppeting them means losing all the hundreds of Soviet infantry divisions. Intel shows German have like 212 divisions against Khan's 40+ odd divisions! :eek: So any ally will help :)

Nice updates:)

Thanks, there is many more to come! :)

I check out the BP event trigger (F12) with Japan in Axis and my god, whole of eastern Siberia goes to Japan. The good side is I could capture them in the second war with Axis making more Asia the color of Mongol's. :D
The downside from the BP is that several Japanese owned China territories goes back to Japan such as Guangzhou, Shanghai, Jinan which are manpower and IC powerhouse! WIth Indochina and Korea ceded as well, Mongol will lose ~10 IC (losing the 4th tech team) and 67 foreign manpower which will reduce the 0.36 man/daily to 0.29man/daily from my estimate. That is the price is BP, really BITTER! :eek:
I see that I need to release Korea as puppet to prevent it from going back to Japan when BP triggers else may plan for invasion of Japan will have some issues.

On the other hand you can prevent BP from firing as long as you want since you still hold Vladivostock...

I believe is either Sverlosk or Vladivostok based on the event below. It simply means if Japan is in Axis, Axis doesn't need to go so far deep in Soviet to force Soviet into BP, Vladivostok is a substitute.

#########################################################################
# Sue for peace with the Germans (Japan wants a bigger slice)
#########################################################################
event = {
id = 2645
random = no
country = SOV

trigger = {
war = { country = GER country = SOV }
OR = {
control = { province = 56 data = GER } # Paris is not free
control = { province = 56 data = VIC } # Paris is not free
}
AND = {
NOT = {
war = { country = GER country = JAP }
control = { province = 187 data = SOV } # Leningrad has fallen
control = { province = 163 data = SOV } # Stalingrad has fallen
control = { province = 175 data = SOV } # Moscow has fallen
control = { province = 1907 data = SOV } # Baku has fallen
}
OR = {
NOT = { control = { province = 1572 data = SOV } }# Sverdlovsk has fallen
NOT = { control = { province = 1372 data = SOV } }# Vladivostok has fallen
}
}
OR = {
alliance = { country = GER country = JAP }
war = { country = SOV country = JAP }
}
random = 35

}

Operation Barba..Q!!!

Update the AAR:)

Sure, here goes...!

SIBERIAN WARS!!!
363siberiawar.jpg

March 24th, 1943
With the Mongolian army growing rapidly, there is career growth for more those outstanding ones in the army!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): I ordained you as the only second Field Marshall in the Mongolian army!

FM Lyibangryyan (6th Armija): Shall serve for the glory of Khan and the empire, commander!!

Gen. Luvsan (2nd Armija): Hmm, what about me?!! The old man is always neglected! Boohoohoo!!

FM Lyibangryyan (6th Armija): Well, Gen Luvsan! It helps if you have double traits (Offensive Mountaineer) like me, muahahaha! Now, you gotta kiss my ass!

364promote.jpg

Most of all the Mongol Army has congregated at the Manchuria frontline by March, waiting for the signal.

March 25th, 1943
Choybalsan (Chief of Army): The German carried out Operation Barbarossa against our allies Soviet from the West! We should give the evil Axis pact a dose of the same medicine.

Gen. Luvsan: I’m all for that! We should have Japanese human barbeque to keep ourselves warm in the cold of Siberia!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We could have Mongolian version of Barbarossa against the Japanese. We shall call it Operation Barba-Q after human barbeque!!

Luvsansara (Head of Government): Deliciously evil! The name of the battle operation shall shudder our enemies to a total defeat!

365bbq.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): The plan is simple and bold! We rush northward from our current position in Mudanjiang as marked by the red star all the way to Cumikan cutting off approximately forty Japanese divisions.
Our army in Jilin marked by yellow star will be tasked with the defense of Manchuria and serve as our backup reinforcement as needed. Immediate task is to recapture back Harbin at first opportunity.

Apr 2nd, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): More CAS air war capabilities researched! Behold! Battlefield Destruction Doctrine is mastered! Now our Air Calvary are armed with a larger pack of horse manure bombs which we can drop from the sky with brilliant precision sending all Japs cowering in fear! From throwing horse poop from the cockpit we have now devised horse dung bombs which explodes violently with a superb stench!

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Oh, I love that! But I’ll miss the sound of the big splat of poop on the ground! :D

Lhumbe (Armaments): To thwart rampaging Japanese bombers that are fond of attacking the Shanghai region, we need to build up our fleet of fighter interceptors! We shall start by learning how to build Early Fighter!

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Alright, time for me to be a hot-shot pilot other that a sky horse manure bomber!

Apr 6th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): While learning how to build better fighter planes, we shall start practicing building some even earlier Interwar planes!

366planebuild.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): How good is that?

Lhumbe (Armaments): Think of it like a big paper plane held together by twigs! But it flies! We need to start building our fleet as despite it being made of paper as it takes us like 4 months to build one air-wing… I guess we’re not that good at building paper planes.

Apr 18th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): Basic Decryption technology researched! Going onto Improved Decryption!

Nyambuu (Intel): This is way overdue! He can now eavesdrop on them and listen how they pass their time in the frontline exchanging jokes!

Lhumbe (Armaments): I hope it is still funny after we translate them from Japanese to Mongolian! :confused:
Anyway, we have to regain back our 4th research team that stopped work for a few months.

Dagva (Security Minister): We are being too nice to these captive research teams, we shouldn’t let them stop work as they please!

Lhumbe (Armaments): It is more due to some lost of IC that dipped below a critical threshold. Well let me put this way, their facility got toasted in the war and we need to give ‘em some home leave... home in the dungeons of course!
Got our Thai air instructor to begin teaching Bomber Veteran Initiative.

As of April, 1943, the Mongolians have 66 infantry divisions under Choybalsan’s command where 40 are Mongolian divisions and the rest Soviet expeditionary. Offer of Soviet expeditionary forces around the theater of interest (i.e. Manchurian front) are accepted, others are returned especially those in Western Front against German. Also from Soviet are 5 Armor, 1 Motorized and 1 Mountaineer. But of course the expeditionary composition changes dynamically as Stalin seems uncertain on who should control his army!

367armycompare.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): It is time! We shall launch the Siberian offensives! Our boys are all itching to go! We must carry out the eastern version of Operation Barbarossa against the Japs! It shall be decisive and bloody! Operation Barba-Que! Here we come!!!

Nyambuu (Intel): With the speed of our trusted calvary dashing 100miles/day just like our Great Khan, defeat in Siberia is certain for the Japanese!

Apr 25th, 1943
Operation Barba-Q started off earnestly!
The Mongols quickly retake the marshes of Jiamusi and with lightning pincer move towards Iman with calvary and Tetyukhe with Soviet armor, 8 Japanese divisions that are facing off Soviet stronghold of Vladivostok are encircled!

368pincer.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Haha!!! Barely one month into the battle and we have already bagged almost 100,000 enemy troops! :p

Gen. Luvsan (2nd Armija): This is bloodlust! THIS IS MONGOL!!!!!!

You're worse than Temüdjin. :cool:

Japan should be already surrendering to you. :p

Well, i hope they request but I won't give them the privilege :D

Lyibangryyan sure is one Offensive mountaineer...

Oh yes, have to upgrade him to get two Field Marshalls so I can fight with two stacks of 12 divisions which may operate in different theaters. May need to get a HQ sometime in future.

A bold scheme! It seems to be working out so far though. :D

It sure will work because it already has!! Next update before this weekend is out.

Nice :D

Please never puppet an country, follow the road as the big khan did, annex everthing!

As mention earlier, I need to however puppet Korea else I cannot strike japan when BP kicks in as it gets return to Jap unless I puppet them. If Mongol is truly evil, Korea shall be the last nation annexed after the world belongs to Khan. This true backstab to the fullest ever extent. :)

Barba-Q them!

More then 50 enemy divisions in the BBQ'g process. See the well-cooked update soon.:p

Blitzkrieg of the EAST!

Apr - May, 1943
With 60,000 horsemen divided into three corps, the Mongolian Keshik divisions scrambled northern towards the coast to cut-off Japanese inland! If the encirclement is successful, ~40 Japanese divisions will be bagged in the largest encirclement of the 20th century!

369blitzkrieg.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Lt Gen. Mindro, Kryuchenkin and Alaverdov! The success of this campaign lies in your hands. If you succeed, we could wipe out almost half of Japanese army on earth!

Lt Gen Mindro (1st Keshik Genghis Korps): Our trusted stallions shall take us there…

Lt Gen Kryuchenkin (2nd Keshik Kublai Korps): .. To victory…

Lt Gen Alaverdov (3rd Keshik Ogedei Korps): and we shall rejoice in the blood of our enemies!

May 25th, 1943
Despite being beaten back at north of Jiamusi by new Japanese reinforcement landing from the east cost, the Mongol army quickly re-compose and repel back the Japanese counter attack and hence allowing the formidable calvary army to break north hitting the coastline in less than 2 months!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): My fellow warrior horsemen! Just a few hundred miles more and we shall completely severe the Japanese Kwangtung Army in Manchuria! Permanently!

Lt Gen Mindro (1st Keshik Genghis Korps): Assault the Japanese army position in Cumikan! Our comrades to the north will be supporting our attack! Charge to glory!!!

370attackcumikan.jpg

The three Japanese divisions at Cumikan find themselves in the two prong attack and never stood a chance against the rampaging Keshik divisions!

Jun 1st, 1943
The Japanese broke the Mongolian defence momentarily at the start of June!

371gapopen.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Gosh! Hold the lines as long as we can, we have more fresh reinforcement from Jiamusi!

Choybalsan outnumbered army was beaten back by Japanese. For ONE week, the contested province of Komsomolskna was in Japanese hands before being repelled and recaptured back by Mongol reinforcements.

Lhumbe (Armaments): If our horses got cut-off, we shall continue to supply them from sea! Nothing stops us!!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Press on my calvary, complete the encirclement!! We dedicate this to KHAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!

Jun 4th, 1943
By this date, the rampaging hordes secured Cumikan entrapping 40 Japanese divisions in the harsh rugged nowhere of Manchuria-Siberia region! The Japanese forces were shocked to see 60,000 horsemen facing their rear. With that, they know all hope is lost!

372cumikanfalls.jpg

Lt Gen Mindro (Keshik 1st Genghis Korps): Commander, the enclosure is complete! The animals are caged! They can only get pass me over my dead body!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): This is a momentous victory! See them suffer a slow death as the stamina and life-force gets sapped out of their body due to lack of supplies!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Haha, all the Japanese that has been attempting to invade Mongolia from the east are no more! Be gone!!

May 28th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): Bomber Veteran Intiative mastered! Our CAS fleet will now be more potent! Learning Dive Bombing Doctrine next to continually maximise our CAS potential!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Finally, skills to go with the machine we have!

June 6th, 1943
Luvsansara (Head of Government): Two more infantry divisions with lethal Katyusha self propelled artillery!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): If Khan could only witness this….

June 16th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): Announcement! We have now the most advance soldiers in the world! Even more superior than that of Uncle Joe Stalin! Hold your breath! We have now Advance Infantry Division! Learnt without the help of Soviets!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): That show the mastery of Mongol war technology! We’re the subject matter expert when it comes to this! Hehe, by milking the brains of our captive scientist and military trainer teams!

Lhumbe (Armaments): We shall learn next another key land doctrine to accompany this amazing feat! Large Formation SOP Doctrine! We have troop numbers for this! It shall greatly improves our organization levels by another 10%!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): This shall be the year where Mongol army truly trashes the enemy, Lhumbe! :D

Lhumbe (Armaments): We shall channel obscene amount of industrial capacity to immediately upgrade all our warriors to the latest war gear!

Jun 29th, 1943
The largest Japanese formation consisting of 14 divisions or more than 160,000 men in the Siberian pocket of Blagoveshchensk were assaulted to ensure there are no longer a threat to the Mongolian… ever!

373monstrous.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Haha! See them run! See them weep and cry!! Whatever damage inflicted upon them shall never get heal! Ulanhu, bring it the air-strikes as well, to keep up with the killing rate!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): My pleasure!!!

The fate of the trapped Japanese are certain. And it is of a certain death.

July 1st, 1943
Luvsansara (Head of Government): For the success outcome of the Siberian war, I gladly present to you two more Soviet infantry divisions for your army, Choybalsan!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Brilliant, just simply brilliant!!!

Jul 4th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): Early Fighter tech researched! We shall continue to research Basic Interceptor!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): We shall finally get the capability of thwarting the Japanese bomber menace!

Jul 12th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): On the secret military coding front, we have now learned Improved Decryption Devices. Onward to Advance Decryption Device!

Jul 17th, 1943
Mongol’s spearhead into Air-force technology front continue unabated!
Lhumbe (Armaments): Dive Bombing Doctrine learnt! Our CAS could dive the horse manure bombs straight into our enemy’s ass now!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Cool!

Lhumbe (Armaments): We shall continue to learn more CAS improvement capability, Direct Ground Support Doctrine!

July 19th, 1943
The monstrous Japanese pocket gets divided into two and gets smaller and smaller.

374monsterdivided.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): The Japs are sure not having a good time unlike our boys!

Lhumbe (Intel): Caution, Commander! We see strong Japanese reinforcement landing all along the East Coast mountain range which will be hard to dislodge. There are like 20 divisions landed and strewn all along the coast.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): The way I see it, there is more to kill! Bring them on!! ;)

Lhumbe (Intel): Hmm, that statement sounds familiar!

Barbequeing in the frozen north seems like a lot of hard work. I guess your troops have an ample supply of Vodka to keep them warm, until the next set of fires can be lit. Yummy.

While the AI is know to not handle big encirclements very well, I'm surprised to see that it had at least tried to break the encirclement. So there might me hope yet ... or not. :D

Major success! What will you do when you clean the mainland of Japanese presence? ;)

Holy Khan! What progress!

Those Japanese certainly are stubborn. You kill a hundred thousand, they send another hundred thousand. With the men they waste on Great Khan's shorelines you'd almost think they are Chinese! :mad:

By now you should be able to sneak a few divisions on to the japanese mainland, and let them run amok. Surely there will only be garisons left now :)