• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
you can in mods :) in vikingar mod for instance. in the new version you will be able even to sneak (crouch and walk)

If mods can do it, this raises the question to why vanilla doesn't :wacko:

If mods can do it, this raises the question to why vanilla doesn't :wacko:

don't know lack of development of new features after the initial release?. TBH I do not know what the developers are doing right now.
As they are not updating Warband I guess they are busy with a new game. (btw Fire and Sword was made by others)

And F&S wasn't really worth my money (as I feared) it's worse than many mods that are free and it doesn't even have some of the features that are in Warband.

Note for next training session: Training to refresh everyone's traditional skills and game focus.

Newbie training session for Cived, going through all the basic tricks and fighting doctrines and helping him decide upon a personal training scheme.

Battle/teamwork training (hoping for Wetew to help out there).

Me, Henkalv and Wetew playing right now again.

Anybody apart from me and Gigau coming today?

I will come, when is it and what is the PW. I don't feel like getting on TS.

Kind of necessary to use TS. It would have been now and 1 and a half hour before this but it looks like nothing will happen. Gigau seems to be AFK or something and nobody else has shown up.

Who is coming then?

I am... :D

HDK and Wetew are on TS now as am I. Eventually we should be able to play today I hope, but right now those two seem busy.

HDK and Wetew are on TS now as am I. Eventually we should be able to play today I hope, but right now those two seem busy.

Having a late lunch... will be coming later.

had a round of TDM. started really well at around 300 kills from my team I had 60 :) than my concentration went AWOL. died 7 times in a row lol.

still not bad :)

check the other team whitestrake the guy was incredible killed me 2 times his only death was tnx to me :p still he was really good :) and what a score !

mb402.jpg

Interesting entrance to a castle on some custom map

mb2036.jpg

mb2040.jpg

mb2039.jpg

mb2038.jpg

Last edited:
Your Grand Master, and fellow killer of rodents (Ferretslayer) is proud :D

Oh look, Warband M&B.
I have a urge right now to take the dust out of my beloved crossbows. Unfortunatly I'll be very few time online in August, starting about in a few days. Maybe later I'll polish the NOP armour and take part into more platypus crusades.

Note: I still suck.